1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

"Elastico" (or flip flap) move with custom players

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by MattyT, 15 June 2006.

1. MattyT

MattyT Guest

Hey, ive created a player with very high attributes on pes5 :D

If you press :l1: x3 with Ronaldinho or C.Ronaldo they always do the stepover, then the flip flap (or elastico). However if i press :l1: x3 with my custom player (which is supossedly better than both the above players), he will only do the stepover?! :( .

Maybe the dribbling style you choose for your player makes a difference?

This is probably a very n00b question with a very easy answer \\:o/

2. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    You have to create your player over a player who can do the elactico (i.e. C. Ronaldo).

3. MattyT

MattyT Guest

ahhhh cheers, well that sucks :( Shame you cant select it as one of those attribute stars :(

4. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    just base copy Ronaldinho or something and you're sorted... can you do the same with players who have earrings though? like if i base copied Adriano would his earrings remain even if I totally changed his appearance?

5. KEZ

KEZ Guest

Does base copying actually work. Many people have said that it doesn't work.

EDIT: I've tried just now and it doesn't work??????

Last edited by a moderator: 25 June 2006
  6. Falzinho

Falzinho Guest

It definatly does work. I've done it a few times with players.

I cant remember how to do it exactly cos my PS2 is broke and i aint played in ages. Its all to do with where you take the default player from.

I realise this is very vague, but trust me it really does work.