Eid Mubarak!

Aboutreika18

Too Black, Too Strong
5 September 2006
Some of you guys probably celebrated it yesterday, but most mosques in Derby are doing it today. Eid Mubarak everyone! :D

Yeh congrats all Muslim brothers who just finished a very hard month of fasting!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

How much weight did some of you guys lose by the way?

I remember when I used to fast a few years ago, even for 10 days or so (not a whole month), I'd lose a few pounds which back then did me no good cuz I was quite skinny.

Yeh congrats all Muslim brothers who just finished a very hard month of fasting!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

How much weight did some of you guys lose by the way?

I remember when I used to fast a few years ago, even for 10 days or so (not a whole month), I'd lose a few pounds which back then did me no good cuz I was quite skinny.
Actually, I think I put on weight. :lmao: Ramadhan is good but we eat too much fatty foods during Iftar, so that's probably the reason why most of us put on weight. :)

:)تقبل الله سيامكم و غفر لنا و لكم,صح عيدكم و كل عام و انتم بي خير

Last edited:
Just fasting, or also praying and the other rules of Islam?

Because I don't follow any of them. :p

I just believe in being a good person overall. Not having to follow EXACT rules for washing my hands the way it says or bending forward and touch my knees before thanking god for the many great gifts he has given me and my family, etc.

So I do pray and thank god before I go to sleep most nights for example. Just not the 'Official' Pray Words and Acting, the way it's meant to be for Muslims.

Just fasting, or also praying and the other rules of Islam?

Because I don't follow any of them. :p

I just believe in being a good person overall. Not having to follow EXACT rules for washing my hands the way it says or bending forward and touch my knees before thanking god for the many great gifts he has given me and my family, etc.

So I do pray and thank god before I go to sleep most nights for example. Just not the 'Official' Pray Words and Acting, the way it's meant to be for Muslims.

praying yes its important factor but as far as other things like praying 5 times is something i never practiced although its something to learn sometime

BUMP

The moon has been sighted in places such as Bangkok and Western Australia.

Eid-ul-fitr will take place tommorow.

EID MUBARAK to everyone who is celebrating this holy festival!

Back
Top Bottom