eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confused by the schedule, maybe my calculation was wrong.
4 hours ago Adam tweeted this. At worst this is 6pm CET if i just calculate with 12 hours. I thought it will be midnight at best.

"Seriously !!! Innovations in several areas ... I promise you that there is something new, my God ball on the feet is :OH::OH:# PES2020 I swear it's not nonsense ❤️"

This looks to me rather like the French version of Daniel Henry. A paid Konami employee whose salary appears to be dependent on the success of esports.

He also shares the ability to make something sound hype-worthy while actually saying nothing at all. I mean for the latest version of a fully priced game the very least you'd expect is innovation in several areas. Promising "something new" after a year's worth of development is not exactly difficult, even I could promise that.

Chems l'argentin on Twitter :

"Seriously !!! Innovations in several areas ... I promise you that there is something new, my God ball on the feet is :OH::OH:# PES2020 I swear it's not nonsense ❤️"

giphy.gif

(Not to you Thomas, to the tweeter)

So, the big news Adam tweeted about saying they were preparing for a while is about eSports, not about a new engine.

Who would have thought...

It also makes sense for once, avoiding the huge mistake they made with Pes 2014. The next engine will debut next gen, probably not even with Pes 2021, but with Pes 2022.

All of the info we have so far is that it's just eSports announcements, or at least it's eSports focused. I find that so weird.

Here, we don't care about myClub, but thousands do. How many people care about PES being an eSport? Surely it's a fraction of their audience?

That being said...

Chems l'argentin on Twitter :

"The ball at your feet" makes me think that maybe there is an engine change after all. This isn't a vague comment, it's incredibly specific. If the ball feels better at your feet then at the very least, response times must be improved, right?

So there must be some kind of gameplay announcement too. There will be nothing to show in terms of gameplay (this isn't a PES conference, they're just making an appearance). But... There's something else happening.

Bhatti mentioned today on Twitter that he will be there playing the game, so i think there is a decent chance that we will see gameplay during E3. Last year we also saw gameplay at E3 as far as i remember.

All of the info we have so far is that it's just eSports announcements, or at least it's eSports focused. I find that so weird.

Here, we don't care about myClub, but thousands do. How many people care about PES being an eSport? Surely it's a fraction of their audience?

That being said...

"The ball at your feet" makes me think that maybe there is an engine change after all. This isn't a vague comment, it's incredibly specific. If the ball feels better at your feet then at the very least, response times must be improved, right?

So there must be some kind of gameplay announcement too. There will be nothing to show in terms of gameplay (this isn't a PES conference, they're just making an appearance). But... There's something else happening.

He says that when you control the ball the game is great. He already played it at E3, it seems.

It more or less says:

Seriuoulsy. There are new things in many sections of the game. I promise you there are new things. God, when you control the ball it's so lit (or something like that). I swear i'm not exaggerating.

I don't think the fact that the ball control feels great suggests they changed engine, because actually Pes 2019 while you are in control of the ball already feels good. Take in consideration this is also another Pes hype man, i mean he is the official Konami speaker as he describes his job on Twitter.

About the new engine, he said this

New engine? I can't tell.

So, it's not a new engine.

I hope I’m wrong, i have been eagerly anticipating new engine for pes, and if I have to speculate, there will be no engine this year because of few reasons. Number one being Konami finally finding their comfort zone with this engine.

The lighting looks good so they are happy in graphics department. Same with gameplay. Another sweet spot for end to end gameplay that barely checks the midfield play, all they have to do is tweak few things and market it as a new product.

Maybe it’s just my subconscious preparing for a disappointment, but new engine alone would be a step in the right direction, sadly, I’m bracing for another year of disappointment. It’s the year 2020. It sounds so futuristic and hi tech yet, the devs are tied to the early 2000s mindset.

About engine, the Fox Engine are old right and not updated, Kojima the creator and Julien Merceron the architect leave Konami in 2015.
That not mean we have a new engine for PES 2020, but it's just a fact.

I heard about a new engine but starting with pes 2021 and next gen console. They said about the usage og unreal engine.
I hope they use Fox Engine in pes 2020 too so we don't lost all editing work.

All the talk of "e" is surely a reference to the world of esports. I have no doubts that they are going down that direction leaving the single player side of things to slide further.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/us/en-us/topic/wepes2019_games-20640
We are excited to announce that eFootball PES 2020, the latest instalment in the critically acclaimed PES series, is set for release on 10th September 2019.
With eFootball PES 2020, the series continues its dedicated pursuit of realism, bringing with it several impactful changes that instil every moment of play with a sense of complete freedom and control.
Check out the official website for the latest trailers and news on new features!
What the fuck, they are actually calling it that...
tenor.gif

New features:

• GAMEPLAY: New dynamic dribbling skills, new first touch techniques and finely-tuned ball physics, all developed in close consultation with renowned midfielder Andrés Iniesta

• MATCHDAY: Pick a side and join forces with newcomers and veterans alike in a grand struggle for dominance in this new online competitive mode

• MASTER LEAGUE: A completely revamped ML experience awaits — featuring a new interactive dialogue system, an overhauled menu design and a more realistic transfer market realized through improved data integration

New features:

• GAMEPLAY: New dynamic dribbling skills, new first touch techniques and finely-tuned ball physics, all developed in close consultation with renowned midfielder Andrés Iniesta

• MATCHDAY: Pick a side and join forces with newcomers and veterans alike in a grand struggle for dominance in this new online competitive mode

• MASTER LEAGUE: A completely revamped ML experience awaits — featuring a new interactive dialogue system, an overhauled menu design and a more realistic transfer market realized through improved data integration
where do you got this from!?
please try to provide a source if possible. thx mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom