Efootball horrofic online connection on console/wifi

gabe.paul.logan

Retired Footballer
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
Anyone is a master at this?

I want to play this crap on my ps4 thru wifi but during all matches in ever 5th second im getting this game freeze for 1-2 second then speed up to catch up w the game bs. Very annoying.

I have other online games on the ps4 and no connectivity issue. My download speed is 100mb and upload is 80 if i test the connection on my ps4.

Like wtf am i suppose to do to make this game work? And no im not gonna rewire the ethernet cable from my pc to my ps4.

Any tips?

I want to play this crap on my ps4 thru wifi but during all matches in ever 5th second im getting this game freeze for 1-2 second then speed up to catch up w the game bs. Very annoying.

I have other online games on the ps4 and no connectivity issue. My download speed is 100mb and upload is 80 if i test the connection on my ps4.

Like wtf am i suppose to do to make this game work? And no im not gonna rewire the ethernet cable from my pc to my ps4.

Any tips?
That sounds like a latency/input lag/delay problem, and if, its at coinamis end

But on pc i dont have such. And the the diffs are is:
Pc + ethernet vs console wifi

so its still can be somehow my wifi or the platform…or the combination
Could be different servers for pc/xbox/mobile/
Your wifi with that speed shouldnt be a problem.
The reason i think its on their end, is that i had this issue a few times playing NHL 22, freezing then speeding up etc, and on that game you could check latency in game, if theres a way to do it on efootball then check it

Could be different servers for pc/xbox/mobile/
Your wifi with that speed shouldnt be a problem.
The reason i think its on their end, is that i had this issue a few times playing NHL 22, freezing then speeding up etc, and on that game you could check latency in game, if theres a way to do it on efootball then check it
Nah this has even less option than the pc version 😅

Any tips?
PES/eFootball netcode was always bad. So they only answer is the one you gave yourself. Ethernet cable.

Even if you report this to KONAMI support, the first thing they will respond to you is "Play connected with ethernet cable as suggest in in-game instructions".

It's like breaking some rule, when you don't use ethernet cable, and i've seen people pumished with bans for lagging matches (unintentionally) cause they were playing via Wi-Fi.

Now the question is, how other games more demanding, do work via wirelles connection, and PES games cannot, that's i suppose is due to the netcode again. I can;t recall any other game, with such terrible behaviour when switching from wired to wireless.

PES/eFootball netcode was always bad. So they only answer is the one you gave yourself. Ethernet cable.

Even if you report this to KONAMI support, the first thing they will respond to you is "Play connected with ethernet cable as suggest in in-game instructions".

It's like breaking some rule, when you don't use ethernet cable, and i've seen people pumished with bans for lagging matches (unintentionally) cause they were playing via Wi-Fi.

Now the question is, how other games more demanding, do work via wirelles connection, and PES games cannot, that's i suppose is due to the netcode again. I can;t recall any other game, with such terrible behaviour when switching from wired to wireless.
yeah PES has always had terrible netcode, have they ever said they've updated or improved the system they use?

Back
Top Bottom