Effective corner?

i dunno if there's a better way of doing it for ppl with less than 99 curve...but my way i think only works with ppl having 99 curves...(haven't tried others...dunno)

what i do is in WE10...i just press circle until it gets half way, then press left and left only....nothing else....maybe i should try other buttons and ways to see how stuff can be done differently....hm....

I have been trying to copy the method shown in the video but it works better in matches than in training because there needs to be a man n the near post obscuring the keepers vision which doesn't always happen in training! I will test it out the next time against my mates & report back on its effectiveness!

I whip it in with pretty much full power using up and R2, it seems to cause problems. Or play it short, pass into the box and score.

Having watched the video again a few times, I am unsure of how he managed to keep the ball so low with the half power bar? I think he may have been holding X to make the ball dip? I am unsure if you hold X to make the ball dip or hold :triangle: ? If anybody finds a way to consistently copy the method used in that video in the previous page, please post their method & what buttons they used! Thanks!

I tried about 50 times just now with Beckham: 1 went in (just like in the video the goalkeeper was diving for the ground and the ball went over him in the far corner), about 9 attempts hit the crossbar/sidepost. My take is that it's all luck that the keeper screws up.

Is it me or the defenders doesn't go up for corners ? Anyway to rectify this ?

it also depends on how u "tap" the 3 rights......and u do know how the other way doesn't work right?? the left sided corners need left footed ppl........

one way to rectify defenders or goalie going up is to set a formation A or B where they are put up there...and on corners, use that setting...

A little off topic but I still think Konami have yet to program that places both CB's in the opponents box during a corner and leave the fullbacks behind at their own half.This is still and unsolved flaw.Anyway...Press :circle: + :r1: for a driven corner or press :circle: + :r2: for a lofted corner.Press directional arrows for curl and press :r1: + :r2: to move your selected players to challenge the incoming ball.

Hmm I scored twice with Lampard directly from corner, so people with "less curve" can do it too..

Terryb47 said:
Hmm I scored twice with Lampard directly from corner, so people with "less curve" can do it too..
What buttons did u press mate? I wonder if the drivin (:r1: ) or the lofted (:r2: ) is better for scoring directly from a corner?

I just take em like a normal corner: :circle: and then left on d-pad for the curve in. power used: between 45%-50% of the bar.

But instead I aim closer to the keeper and hope he dives for it, if ss4_goku has a better method to score 4 outa 5 please do share :p

I managed to score an identical goal to the lampard video against my mate tonight! Its very hard though!

i do the same thing...but again, i used time to practise and 4 out of 5 was only when my players were all red....and yeah...99 curve, only press left and circle with 50% power........

For some reason I like to hold R1 & X after I have hit the corner & I hold the direction towards the net! Let me know if anybody thinks this makes a difference or if it is more effective!

Back
Top Bottom