EEP 22 Season Update 22/23

SlimOntario2033

Non-League
27 September 2011
EEP 22 2.0 Season Update
Discord_Banner_PREVIEW.png
Thanks to the whole eep community for all the help and contribute.
Nice to see we already setting new standards. :)

Full list of new teams: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1kLMhsTg3vpXfSy3uT0wTb-YSHM9HEio
Full list of players: Player Viewer (eep-fifa.de)

Heres a full list of features:

39 promoted 22/23 teams for vanilla leagues like Istanbulspor, Arouca, Grimsby Town, Racing Santander and more
detailed 22/23 transfers and kitnumber updates for european leagues, even all lower leagues
more than 250 22/23 kits (top 5 leagues are close to 100%)
• Greece Super League
• Czech Fortuna:Liga
• Croatia HNL
• Italian Serie C with 10 teams
• "Balkan League" with 12 teams from balkan countries competing for european competition spots
• Brasileiro Série A 22/23 (Transfers and Teams)
• 9 new Rest of Europe teams
• 25 new Nationalteams
WorldCup Addon for TournamentMode with real groups
• optional ICONs Squadsfile for MainMod and WorldCup Addon
• unique Theme Addon
• EA's Champions League group bug in secound season ("TeamName_Abbr15") is fixed
• few 22/23 balls
• Minifaces Addon with 2500 minifaces
• 5 subs for all competitions (including Premier League)
• new Anthem/Trainings-jackets included
• MCKs Realism Mod Addon for realistic transfer and finacial settings (also for the new leagues)
• updated new 22/23 logos for teams like Fiorentina

Download:
https://eep-fifa.de/download_center.html(in case you already have FIFERS new ModManager, please use the one down to paypal button)

Tutorial:

Mod orders:
In case you use our World Cup Addon (Tournament mode only) :
World Cup Addon to #1, EEP Main Mod to #2, any other mods to #3,#4,#5 etc.

In case you use our EEP MainMod to enjoy 22/23 career:
Addons you want to use to #1,#2,#3 etc. , EEP MainMod above them (for example #4) and any other mods like facepacks you want to use ABOVE EEP (so on #5,#6 etc). Otherwise EEP has maybe not the priority it needs in case of file conflicts...

Note:
This is a european expansion patch. Non european leagues (except brazil) doesnt have any updates and most asian leagues are not playable.
If you want to use them (or russian league) use EEP 1.0 which is still downloadable via website. :)

I love you, Slim! 😍
No, really... The only reason I still play FIFA 22 from time to time is EEP 1.0 (running on a veeeery old TU 3.1 install).

This EEP update might aswell have me install and try the latest TU in order to see how much they screw ehm, improved the game since TU 3.1 (not that I am that positive about it still being playable, but for the latest EEP this is definitely worth a try).

installed EEP22 2.0 tu17 a strange thing happens to me the mod is applied correctly but I always change the resolution. I set it to 1920x1080 and always return to 1280x720, there is no way and even the details return to automatic, I can no longer act on the game settings. I have no other mods installed

Back
Top Bottom