1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Editing Fifa 08 - PS3??

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by velvetsky01, 1 October 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velvetsky01

velvetsky01 Conference

17 December 2006
    Is it known yet if its possabile to edit FIFA 08 for the PS3 or anyother platform?

I cant think of to much to edit how ever but i was just curoius

as its possabile and nessicarly on Pro Evo

2. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    you need points to edit some attributes.
    utter geiness

3. stuart44

stuart44 Non-League

30 December 2007
    Can someone please help? I have recently purchased a PS3 along with Fif '08.
    I have tried to edit players, however, it doesnt save and everything stays the same. Now im a novice to Fifa as having always been a Pro Evo man, and may be missing something obvious. If someone could explain to me what to do id be very greatful.

4. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    You need to turn off autosave, make your edits then save two copies of your squads, call 1. Default 2. Edited to make it clear which is which, any time you go online your squads are overwritten by the default, original squads, any time you exit manager mode your squads are overwritten by the default, original squads.

5. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Sorted, and can we please stop with the "How do you edit FIFA" questions as its just getting fucking annoying now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.