Editing done by Konami/microsoft ???

mick4774

Conference
8 January 2005
Just a thought but seeing as microsoft love informing us that a update is available for many games after there release and these are usually just a quick fix to sort out any bugs could it not be possible that either microsoft or konami will release a update to apply latest transfers (even if there not in real names) IE turn on the box febuary 1st get a little not saying a update is available instal it and hey presto all transfers are automatically done for you this would also mean that matches across xbox live would have up to date squads etc as it would be on everyones console. Just a Idea or am I living in dreamworld again.

i know fifa 07 one is coming febuary 2007 after the transfer window but i doubt pes will get something cause they can't get the liscensing

PES don't have the license for transfers from all of the nationwide and club teams they have licenses for, so no. Illegal.

Jack Bauer said:
PES don't have the license for transfers from all of the nationwide and club teams they have licenses for, so no. Illegal.

What do you mean?

If a player joins a team that is in the game, then Konami - if they were so inclined - could effectively patch it to put any transfers in. The team the player joins from is irrelevent.

Are you refering to Konami having to renew a license allowing them to update the team rosters? It's possible this could've been agreed within the first licensing issue.

Back
Top Bottom