Editing chest logos

hangar18

Non-League
28 November 2007
I can edit club crest/badges no problem but is there a way to edit imported sponsor chest logos. What i want to do is apply the eraser to the background of these logos. I've tried doing this in paint shop pro (transparent background), and then saving as a jpg (which should have its own alpha blending format) hoping that the background would then be transparent but alas no - PES09 puts a white background around and the lack of an edit option makes it imposible to remove.

I can edit club crest/badges no problem but is there a way to edit imported sponsor chest logos. What i want to do is apply the eraser to the background of these logos. I've tried doing this in paint shop pro (transparent background), and then saving as a jpg (which should have its own alpha blending format) hoping that the background would then be transparent but alas no - PES09 puts a white background around and the lack of an edit option makes it imposible to remove.

As I know, .jpg doesn`t have any transparency possibilities... Save it as .png file.

Back
Top Bottom