1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Edited Players

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ruudboy, 22 October 2005.

1. ruudboy

ruudboy Non-League

24 November 2003
    When you have created a new player using the ingame editor how can you sign him for your master league team. I cant find any of the players I have created in the search option but when I go to edit player they are there under edited national player.

Any help??

Thanks

2. ruudboy

ruudboy Non-League

24 November 2003
    Please, anyone, its driving me crazy.

3. jomarramoj

jomarramoj Guest

I made myself and found that Lecce had bought me I did`nt make myself under national edit but normal edit,don`t know if that helps:cheers:

4. Tashan

Tashan Non-League

4 August 2004
    Urm if its the same as WE9 the you have to create yourself on the second page of create player slots e.g you have page 1/10 create it on page 2/10

5. ruudboy

ruudboy Non-League

24 November 2003
    I dont think that is right. I have players on the second page and they dont appear. You can only create players in on place. As far as I am aware. The other options only allow you to edit not create players.

Thanks for your comments and if I am being stupid I apologise.

6. JimJoeC

JimJoeC Custom User Title

26 June 2002
    Southampton, England
    Saints
    You need to create a player in club edit, the left hand of the two columns not national edit.

You can then register any edited player to any club.

7. obzi

obzi League 2

18 June 2002
    Bolton
    Bolton Wanderers
    i am also having probs registering edited players with teams, any chance of a step by step guide as the manual is a waste of time!

8. mufcrooney8

mufcrooney8 Guest

if you play one season then they become available at the end of season witht the new lot of unbelongings. thats wat happened with me now I am the top scorer in master league with erm me lol and my midget right winger who is the smallest i can get with a fat head and looks funny with untuckd shirt and undershorts