1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

edit mode pics

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by hoowl, 13 October 2006.

1. Gotrunk25

Gotrunk25 Conference

8 February 2003
    Damn ! You can indeed edit names and stats, but no physique at all !! :(
    Some default faces are just horrible !

2. Pricey1984

Pricey1984 Non-League

9 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Aston Villa
    what about kits????????

3. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    I'm fine with it..as long as the gameplay has been tweaked.

4. CORNWALL

CORNWALL Conference

10 October 2006
    Can you edit the kits ?!!!!

5. ripkord

ripkord Super Laser Ninja League

2 August 2003
    Glasgow
    Rangers
    You can still edit the names, I dont care about the physique etc :)

I thought you couldnt edit anything the way folk were talking.

6. flofloflo

flofloflo Conference

30 October 2004
  7. STG

STG League 1

1 September 2005
    So i'm stuck with a yellow haired Paul Scholes sticking out like a sore thumb because you can't edit a simple fucking thing like that? :/

8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Us 360 owners? = Shafted as per fucking usual!

Its annoying! Its not as if the game will be ground breakingly different from Current Gen either so they cant use the excuse we rebuilt the game for Next Gen..... lazy sons of bitches = Konami.

DJ

9. Jess C

Jess C Guest

Are these from the beta version or the full version, because I can see a big shadow where the players are supposed to be.

So far the screenshots we've seen are from the Player Settings menu and the Statistics menu, we've yet to see any from the Appearance Setting menu or the actual player edit Main Menu so I'm gonna reserve judgement until I see that or hear conformation that you can't edit a players appearance.

It doesn't do any good to stress over unconfirmed information... SO RELAX djdoc360!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 13 October 2006
  10. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

cmon, we have to get some sort of kit editing. we just have to. otherwise master league gets screwed cause we cant edit our kits.

which is something i loved doing, take control of pes united, completley edit them and then update my kit every season.

:)

11. Gotrunk25

Gotrunk25 Conference

8 February 2003
    I think there is no appearance menu, simple as that. That editing available is just what you see on these screens.
    And believe me, I really want to be wrong...but I don't think I am.

12. Jess C

Jess C Guest

Naturally I'm disappointed if this turns out to be true, IF it turns out to be true, but in truth I'm not really that bothered about it. I'll get over it.

13. VanVanJuarez

VanVanJuarez Non-League

25 July 2005
    Does anyone know if transfers can be done?

14. APX

APX FIN

8 July 2005
    Suomi Finland
    Bad news this is, so there wont be watsons optionfile with much better ratings and overall feel :( I think i will skip this years Pro Evo.