1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ebay Selling Help please.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by newLok, 28 January 2008.

1. newLok

newLok League 2

8 July 2003
    I sold a phone today for £190 (only two bids £185 and the winner's £190). However the buyer is in Germany. I clearly state on my description that i will only sell and send to the uk.
    Once more, This buyer only joined the day that it was sold so he has no previous record (maybe its the same person who decided he doesnt want it for £185 so he made a second account).
    it feels like a scam.

I tried this but it does not let be cancel it since the auction has ended.

what shall i do?
    how do i reject the buyer?
    thx

2. newLok

newLok League 2

8 July 2003
    i just got a email from the buyer saying hes in nigeria.
    where hav i heard this all before...

what are the procedures to end this .

3. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    Kill yourself.

4. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    Or not! lol, eh I'd go to the source man, ebay customer support, tell them your situation, I'm sure they've heard it thousands of times before, they would have to be the best on telling you how to proceed, you shouldn't be obligated in any way to sell to this mofo,

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index_selection.html

5. Plan M

Plan M Banned

27 September 2007
    Manchester United
    Like Dermot says mate, e-mail customer support they are usually very helpful. :)

6. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Selling phones on eBay is a joke, everytime I've sold a phone, I've been scammed and had to offer it to the next person instead.

Sell it on the HUKD forums or AVForums instead :)

7. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Agree to this post completely. I haven't sold phones on eBay, but mates have, but I have told them to sell on AVF instead, but they didn't listen :lol: