EA 2 - Konami 0

Nick Cave said:
By then fingers crossed someone new will have come out with a football title worth playing or Konami will have been bought by EA.... ( or Seabass is sacked and PES is given to a European arm of Konami)....
Seriously, if that ever happened, I would cry with happiness and become religious; my prayers would have been answered.

antred said:
I have more knowledge than you sir!

Maybe but not when it comes to next-gen PES it seems! The first PES on PS3 won't be this amazingly different version that all Sony lovers think it will be. It will be 95% of what PES6 on the 360 is right now. Sorry.

psimonius said:
Maybe but not when it comes to next-gen PES it seems! The first PES on PS3 won't be this amazingly different version that all Sony lovers think it will be. It will be 95% of what PES6 on the 360 is right now. Sorry.

You'd like to think that way, wouldn't you? :D delusioned. we'll see abt that.

I hope the version for PS3 is good, i would certainly think so for all those who invest in ps3 that it would be.

LOOK SHINGO SEABASS has admited that pro evo 6 on the 360 is half arsed look,no full edit mode it is watered down,no full 3d crowd,no german league,no 4 player,no master league teams online,and the admission that he and the programmers cant get to grip with nevt gen for 9 to twelve months! what a load of shite crappy ea get the fifa franchise all nextgenned up its ass and shingo konami are just to lazty to make the 360 version of pro 6 spoectacular,typical lazy nip bastards,oh and yea when it comes to ps3 and vista pc next year itwill be built from the code of the 360 version with a full edit mode and new renders for the crowd and a german league as this is what he said in a interview in a german gamnes mag 4gamers
so when pro evo 7 hits it will be the same on all three machines ps3,360and vista pc,also he said it would take nearly two years to make a true new pro evolution for these machines so why doesnt he leav the pro 7 to his juniors and get to work on the realnextgwn pro evo instead of the cheap and watered down(still beats anything that fifa and ea could ever do)game which we have now,it might be nearly next gen with nicer garaphics and a few new gameplay tweaks for the 360 but it still is pro evo.
i wish the ps3 fanboys would get a grip the ps3 is delayed and wont see pro evo in the uk till next year at hte same time as 360 and pc one so you gonna play fifa,or get a 360 and play pro evo 6?
the way that sony said two days ago"europeans like waitng they dont mind delays for the machine infact europe has a history of delays and they like waiting for things"i would not be suprised due to the shortage of the blu ray laser diodes that it could get pushed back again as all japanese companies treat europe like a third world region and only think that japan matters,and they invented games,thats why they hate us in europe cause we embraced online games and they cant adapt because of the rpg,niche games culture that is not online,thats another excuse from saebass that online is delaying the evolution of pro evo !what delays it is you seabass and konami when the fuckare you going to realise that online games are now and the future of games,playing alone is fine so is sitting with your mates,but online is miles better all the "lag is terrible crap"dont wash no more you can get massive broad band for pennies now days so its no excuse if you got crappy connections choose a better one!

pro evo 6 will be pro evo just the same as the rest.......SHEER GAMEPLAY THAT SHINE THRU NO MATTER WHAT ALL THE FIFA FANBOYSS SAY! that why ea try every year to copy pro and fail ,fifa o7 is on the market plavce download and be prepared for the same old fifa shite ,eyecandy and no gameplay just lazy soccer

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 IS FOOTBALL

all i can say is; Wow.

You actually had a decent point in there, namely that all nextgen versions will be based on a single version that will be ported to ps3/360. Seabass has stated this.

I have had all fifas since they have come out got my first pro evo this year and i realised how rubbish fifa is to it and me lil brother has got fifa 07 on the ps2 and it is just the same.

I've played the FIFA 07 demo downloaded from xbox live and as a true fathful Pro Evo fan all I can say is that I'm not worried by it.
I think its pure brown kak.
No, pro evo for 360 won't be a huge step in the next gen world...not yet anyway...nor will it be as massively different to we10 out there already.
But thats no bad thing as I really enjoy we10 and pes5.
It wouldn't be the build up to release without complaints about how unimpressive it is or will be, but its the same old crap every year about the same old things.
I for one will be gratefull when it comes out and will play it with a big smile on my face til the next one comes out....and so and so forth!

Please! what's been more irritating than playing a fifa game over any length of time, i'll tell you what nothing is more irritating. Take a close look on the fifa forums and you will find people allready starting to feel it's little annoying faults, two months down the line and people will be reverting to an older version of fifa for their soccer fix, and still they won't find it.
I believe fifa 07 this year has come on leaps and bounds, after playing the demo i must say i was impressed, well until i tried passing the ball around.
What the hell is wrong with the first touch, i play the demo on my pc with a ps2 pad. I have to hold L2 down just to enable me to keep possesion of the ball, otherwise i instantly lose the ball.
Is this just on the demo i don't know, i was not going to risk buying the full game if it was the same, it's just hard to play having to hold L2 all the time while making passes.
As for pro 6 , well people will constantly buy it just as people will buy the fifa games. People will argue that pro 6 graphics should be better than they are this year because of the next gen thing, and some people may argue that pro 6 has only been tweaked slightly from the last version. But at the end of the day it's all about gameplay and as we all know pes has got this in abundance.

Back
Top Bottom