E3 games list leaked?

screenshot_230727_thumb300.jpg

Certain to appear at E3
Killzone 3
LBP2
Dead Space 2
Guitar Hero 6

Almost certain to appear at E3
Resistance 3 (as leaked on movie sets last year)
InFamous 2 (first game did well, so...)
Twisted Metal: Harbour City (David Jaffe denies this, mind, and while a Twisted Metal game has long been mooted, we're not expecting one... well, not by this name at least).

Likely to appear at E3
Call of Duty: MMO (the Sledgehammer project, perhaps)
Mass Effect 3
MotorStorm 3

Feint possibility at E3
Bad Company 3 (given BC2's success, it's just a logical commercial decision, even if this E3 is too early to reveal it)
Road Rash HD (this WAS being looked into at EA, but last we heard they'd indefinitely postponed it).

Would be a huge, huge surprise
Fahrenheit 2 (Heavy Rain did well, but... first we've heard of it)
God of War 3: Afterfall (We've never, ever, heard of this, but it could be the DLC pack featuring a Titan battle that did the internet rounds a few weeks back)
Omikuden (only because we've never heard of it).

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=244674

Completely and utterly fake. Mass Effect 3 on PS3! :LOL: What about the first two?! Fahrenheit 2! Yeah right. Great idea for Quantic Dream, push out a sequel. Doesnt seem like something they would do at all. Twisted Metal has been confirmed by David Jaffe that it wont be shown at E3. Bad Company 3! 2 just came out, their still making DLC for it and DICE are hard at work on the MP for Medal of Honor.

Killzone 3, Gears Of War 3 and LBP 2 are all very likely, but most people already know that these will appear. So all in all a fake, photoshopped list.

Forza Motorsport 4?:FAIL:

Very much doubt it. I'm not convinced there will be another Forza on the 360, just DLC from here on in....until the next Xbox.

Still waiting for SSX to appear somewhere.

I still think it's someone's wish list really.

Though there is a huge typo, Project Ghotam : Night Race.

Which would be bobbins, they already had night in 4, and for me, racing games aren't that much fun at night. Played some of the Blur Beta, and a few of those races were at night, and your like, ok, it shows of lighting effects, but it does bugger all to show you the track. Really would of thought Black Bean would have the WRC game on that list.

Considering what Rogue Warrior and Dark Void reviewed at and sold at, I would very much doubt there would be sequels.

Back
Top Bottom