Wagner (Cruzeiro)

FWs
Daniel Carvalho (CSKA)
Fred (Lyon)
Robinho (Real Madrid)
Vágner Love (CSKA)

what u think ?

Last edited:
So Cris will never convince a brazilian coach. Ok :roll:.... I feel sorry for him. I don't know the new guys (coz I'm not interested in brazilian football, sorry) and I think most of them won't appear anymore after the return of the stars. Maybe Cris is a star ? ;)

Dunga's first choice...

GOALIES
Gomes (PSV Eindhoven-HOL)
Fábio (Cruzeiro-BRA)
DEFENDERS
Juan (Bayer Leverkusen-ALE)
Lúcio (Bayern de Munique-ALE)
Luisão (Benfica-POR)
Alex (PSV Eindhoven-HOL)
SIDE BACK
Cicinho (Real Madrid-ESP)
Maicon (Internazionale-ITA)
Gilberto (Hertha Berlim-ALE)
Marcelo (Fluminense-BRA)
MIDFIELD
Gilberto Silva (Arsenal-ING)
Edmílson (Barcelona-ESP)
Dudu Cearense (CSKA-RUS)
Elano (Shakahtar Donetsk-UCR)
Julio Baptista (Real Madrid-ESP)
Jônatas (Flamengo-BRA)
Morais (Vasco da Gama-BRA)
Wagner (Cruzeiro)
FORWARDS
Daniel Carvalho (CSKA-RUS)
Robinho (Real Madrid-ESP)
Fred (Lyon-FRA)
Vagner Love (CSKA-RUS)

This is the team that will play against Norway, August 16th.
He havent call the biggest stars and São Paulo FC/SC Internacional's players, coz both are in the Libertadores Cup 1/2 finals. So I think that it will have some big changes in the next matches.

Sorry for the english, I just wanna show you the new brazilians "face". I hope u understand.

Re: Dunga's first choice...

And wich São Paulo or Inter players you think would be there?
I think R.Oliveira is the only one wich chance.

Return of the stars. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only one will be back are Ronnie and Kaká, and maybe Adriano.

There two threads for this.

Re: Dunga's first choice...

So whats the difference between this thread and the one above this (well now its below this after the bump)

Thanks Don...

If u guys want to know anything about the new players just ask I´ll get some info about them and put it on this thread ;)

internacional and sao paulo players that have chances of a future cap:

sao paulo

Rogerio Ceni 100%
R. Oliveira 98%
Mineiro 80%
Josue 30%
Souza 15%

Internacional

Rafael Sobis 75%
Fernandao 45%
Tinga 35%

and the stars people claim are for sure Kaka and Ronaldinho...
Ronaldo is a big question mark...but i still think he will be called up..

Adriano is gonna be called up if he can get his best form at Inter.

I Feel Dida will also be called(dont know if as first gk this time).

and for Cris' fans out there(including me) i think if he can keep up this great form of his, sonner or later he will get his chance with Dunga..i think he wasnt called now casue dunga wants to see whats Alex(psv) is about in the nt.

other players i think will have a shot in this new nt are Daniel Alves, Julio Cesar, maybe Alex(fener), Adriano (sevilla), Nilmar, Mancini, Fabio Aurelio and Edu Dracena.

I don't believe in these Inter and São Paulo players, some of them has pass 30s others are +27.
If Dunga call old guys, will be those with NT experience like Gilberto Silva, Gilberto,
and just for backup for young ones (pra num queimar os garotos),
or when he dont find someone better for that position, like Left Back for example.

BTW: algm podia postar as stats dos jogadores q num tem no default só pra eu comparar com as q eu criei.

Last edited:
sauce said:
I don't believe in these Inter and São Paulo players, some of them has pass 30s others are +27.
If Dunga call old guys, will be those with NT experience like Gilberto Silva, Gilberto,
and just for backup for young ones (pra num queimar os garotos),
or when he dont find someone better for that position, like Left Back for example.

BTW: algm podia postar as stats dos jogadores q num tem no default só pra eu comparar com as q eu criei.

first of all we are still a long way to wc 2010 so the brazilian team i have in mind is a base team that will play wc 2010 qualify and the next copa america..i am not talking about the 2010 wc team..i would need to to have a time machine for that, specially with how many talented players appear in brazil every season.

now those sao paulo or internacional players i mention with more than 50% chances are:

rogerio ceni , ok i know hes +30 but thats a good age for a gk. and i am sure he will be between the 3 gks

mineiro , i am sure he will get at least a few chances to prove his value

R.oliveira , hes young enough for the 2010 wc ...and is a proven deadly
striker

R.Sobis , young, great talent... i am sure will be a star in europe in the next 3 years

the rest of them i just mention as possible call ups..but as you can see the % i gave them i dont belive they will be called.

You didn't get what I've said again.
Did you saw Gilberto Silva and Gilberto comment?
They are both old, but they are there as base for the team, or coz there is no younger better than they.
Been old is not the main reason to not be call.
I think for this São Paulo players we have best and younger players.
Even with no time machine you gotta think of the future.
I don't wanna see Cafu play for 3 years then retire 1 year to the WC and we all think who the f*ck is gonna be the RB now.
The reposition shouldn't be extreme. But has to be thinked.

you cant name what player is gonna be playing in the next wc, casue of the simple fact that you dont know whats gonna happen in the next 4 years!

if you think too much for the future youll forget the present..and WC is made by its present...its a short range competition that awards the best team in that month not the best team in those 4 years gap.

you cant evan be sure that cafu wont be playing in the highest level and kept being the best brazilian SB in 2010..although i think he wont, you just cant be sure of it...

also i think that this was parreiras mistake in this last WC, he made the team by name, not by current form. otherwise robinho and fred would be first team and not adriano and ronaldo, both players were in a very poor form for their clubs.

I'm sorry man but I always feel a little hostility when you answer me.
But I did get your point, they should call who is better at moment.
That seleção thing is kinda of complicated in my vision I want to see a family, like in 2002,
where all players are picked not just by abillities but attitude,
that's why I wanna see guys with large % of getting there in 2010.

But there's always the pressure for tournaments like Copa America.
But me, myself and I :lol: just don't give a s*** bout that,
I just care bout WC. These 3 years should be of preparation not pressure.

Anyways let's change the subject.
I wanna see some oppinions of Jonatas (Flamengo).
I've seen he playin very few games. Honestly don't know how he plays.
How would you guys describe him.
Morais e Marcelo até que eu conheco mais.

I wonder if this is the same team that will face Argentina in Emirates Stadium? A lot of pointers to be put in place. We are a long way off from WC2010, and the team will no doubt change on route, but this is a good way for Dunga to look at and realise the potential of some players that may not have met the criteria set by Parriera/Luxemburgo etc. The squad is not set in concrete, and will evolve with time. I'm glad Gomes and Alex are in, as well as Daniel Carvalho. I would have loved to see Jo as well.

sauce said:
I'm sorry man but I always feel a little hostility when you answer me.
But I did get your point, they should call who is better at moment.
That seleção thing is kinda of complicated in my vision I want to see a family, like in 2002,
where all players are picked not just by abillities but attitude,
that's why I wanna see guys with large % of getting there in 2010.

But there's always the pressure for tournaments like Copa America.
But me, myself and I :lol: just don't give a s*** bout that,
I just care bout WC. These 3 years should be of preparation not pressure.

Anyways let's change the subject.
I wanna see some oppinions of Jonatas (Flamengo).
I've seen he playin very few games. Honestly don't know how he plays.
How would you guys describe him.
Morais e Marcelo até que eu conheco mais.

:) man, i am sorry if you feel hostility in my posts..really, that was not the intention..specially when i am talking to you, a blue blood brother! :)

anyway..as you said this seleçao topic is alot complicated to discuss here..id rather be in a table drinking beer! :mrgreen:

anyway, about jonatas, really i dont see anything special in him...just another physical player...i would say arouca and evan our own jonilson is in the same level, and i think Lucas (gremio) has much more potential than those mentioned before. but those are things that dunga will have to deal with!

so man, sorry if i gave you the wrong ideia! i have never had any fights or evan discussions here in evoweb in those 3 years using it.
by no way that would come with a fellow cruzeiro fan!

see ya in mineirao on sunday! man since i got this cartao5estrelas ive been going to every macth(only 5 reais and no lines or dificulties to get my ticket)! very very good thing!

VAMOS VAMOS CRUZEIROOOOOOO!!

I think we just disagreed in some points, but that's ok.
I even tought I've knew you already coz I know one Bruno that loves to disagree with me.

Bout Jonatas, yea my father (flamengista) said he's not that good. But I like strong DMFs like Jonilson, I always said to my Cruzeiro friends Jonilson was more usefull than Fabio Santos. Fabio Santos is just one lazy guy in my opinion.

One thing it's gonna be good is to see those players of leagues we can't follow. Like Dudu Cearense and Elano, Dudu was one of my favorites players in Pré-Olimpico. Strong Technical and Good in the Air.
But I still miss players there are in Korea or Japan. Nadshow for example, he was a great promisse, I still remember Nadshow and Liedshow double, the Showmans.

Anyways I'm liking those Dunga's choice.

Oh and bout Mineirao, it's been a long time I don't go there.
This Pay-per-view thing is kinda of getting me away from stadiums.

C ya late man.

Back
Top Bottom