1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Dualshock 2 adapter for 360!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by ActionHank, 23 November 2006.

1. Kenny M

Kenny M Guest

i don't think using one of these will change the way the game plays on the 360. it's crap.

2. ActionHank

ActionHank Non-League

11 December 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Using a PS2 controller certainly won't solve all the issues people have with the game, but for some people it's a start.

3. Kenny M

Kenny M Guest

i don't find the 360 a pad a problem at all.

just the issues in the game.

4. ActionHank

ActionHank Non-League

11 December 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Maybe you don't mind the 360 pad, Kenny, but from the comments in the forum it's clear that some people do!

5. Malcolm9

Malcolm9 Guest

The PS2 pad, IMO, is inferior to the 360 pad, how can people be having trouble with it?? I'm not slating them, but how hard is it to use, it's alot more comfortable, and the analogue sticks are in a better place than the playstation control pad.

Maybe people are still trying to use the D-Pad after 7 years of Analogue, D-Pad is the worst thing you can use on Pro, movement is not as good

6. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    bought the 360 madcatz controller, that has a good d-pad for those needing one.

7. Kenny M

Kenny M Guest

ok, i was only giving my opinion.

8. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Untrue! The game is made to be played with the d-pad. Sebass in an interview said that, especially since the game only has 8-way movement for players unlike some games where the player can move in 360 degrees, so teh analogue stick would be better suited.

9. MasterM

MasterM League 2

14 July 2003
    offtopic:
    But with this device people could have an advantage in FPS over people who use gamepads. Wont that ruin the gaming experience?

10. nicostorm

nicostorm Non-League

3 February 2003
    That rules, Im not sure it will make this game better, but it will mean that the next version will be much more intuative to play. I really hate the 360 controller for both PES and FIFA.

11. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    0wnz0r....how much is it gona cost?

12. ronaldo10

ronaldo10 League 1

4 April 2005
    and where can we get it from?

13. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Can you use the Sony PS1 analog gamepad with it?

14. RonaldoR9

RonaldoR9 Non-League

8 October 2004

me too! for shooters and dreiving games ist great, but for fifa and pes...it's really bad. speacialy the d-pad...ps2 dualshock is the best for those games.

15. kestla

kestla Guest

i just find the 360 pad too big for pro evo. The R2 button on the PS2 pro evo provided imo the most useful piece of skill, dragging it inside etc. The trigger just doesn't seem to be able to cope with that, consequently i've had to change the way i play. That piece of skill wasn't made for a trigger button at all.

16. Malcolm9

Malcolm9 Guest

Well, for all you PS3 wanters you'll have the same problem, as it has trigger buttons like the 360.

The 360 pad in my opinion, is the best pad on the market

17. ronaldo10

ronaldo10 League 1

4 April 2005
    yes & no
    not as good as ps2 controller in term of playing, football games