DriveClub

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Couldn't find a thread for this one so... Here goes.

Got to say I think the game is brilliant, really glad I bought it despite the touch-and-go reviews.

I have a lot of questions though - particularly over the multiplayer - and the game gives you ZERO fucking help. I mean literally none.

So I've figured out that if I go into Events, blue and red chequered flags are team events and ordinary ones are regular races.

But some of the language I don't understand, and some of the descriptions don't seem to be true. Example - an event will say NORWAY, HOT HATCH. So I enter it, and the five country flags for each track included in the game appear (indicating to me that it's not just one country's tracks), and every race car category is listed from "hot hatch" to "hyper". Not just one.

What the hell? How do you know what you're getting into?

Also, do they just go on forever with no end? I was waiting for a results screen after three races but there was no league table, no points accumulation, nothing.

Help please...

I also bought the game and loved graphics and gameplay but still couldn't test it online because of the PSN being down for 3 days now! :RANT:

I created The Otarios club and invited jay and chris. Sauce will probably buy the game and join us too since he's a top otario like us :SMUG:

I have been put off this after some bad reviews but it's now £24 on Amazon, i don't play online so guess this should be worth a punt at that price??

I have been put off this after some bad reviews but it's now £24 on Amazon, i don't play online so guess this should be worth a punt at that price??

While visually arresting, this game doesn't offer much else. If you want a great offline simcade racer, pick up Grid Autosport. It's cheap now and is a much much better game.

Ok just got it, what's the best club set up to join?

Join The Otarios. I am trying to make at least 2 challanges per day but my time is short. But i am loving to make these challenges, is much better than playing against other people i the same race where people tries to take you off track the entire race.

Not sure Dags but it's a great game. Me And Chris were playing earlier and we didn't really meet any knobheads, well apart from Chris. :SMUG:

Hmm, I'm a member of a club already but might switch up to this one instead.

If someone has experience with Moto addition of game Driveclub - is it somehow better, worse than Ride 4 or some part of Moto GP ?

P.S. Sorry for up this old one topic.

Back
Top Bottom