1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Dream Team League

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Rafa-, 17 April 2007.

1. -Rafa-

-Rafa- Non-League

10 March 2007
    Hey all, as some of you know, there is a Dream Team League over at WEManiacs, it's in it's 4th season now, we have finished 9 games so far this season and are currently in the mid season transfer window.

We are always looking for new players and / or teams.

So if you are interested in joining, go to http://www.wemaniacs.com/forum/index.php

There are a number of teams that will be looking for players.

But we wouldn't mind a new team in the league for next season, but if you just want to join a team thats cool.

If you need any help regarding the DTL contact me at: bushabusha@hotmail.com

Hope you guys sign up soon, the more players the better :)

Cheers for your time.

-Rafa-​

2. Nick7

Nick7 Conference

23 December 2006
    Scotland
    Man Utd
    Yeah that sounds good im a member on it and have been for some time now. im getting a team together called Norse Raiders and am looking for some players so if you are interested PM me.

3. -Rafa-

-Rafa- Non-League

10 March 2007
    Come on guys, we need some free agents for our new team, Norse Raiders FC.

If you could pm me, at bushabusha@hotmail.com to show your interest I would be very happy.

It's good fun, don't be shy about signing up ;)

I'll help you guys out.

4. Nick7

Nick7 Conference

23 December 2006
    Scotland
    Man Utd