1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Downing and AJ get England calls

Discussion in 'Football' started by 1860 London, 5 February 2005.

1. 1860 London

1860 London Guest

Source

What do you lot think?

2. footieBalla

footieBalla Guest

always been a fan of both... so yea, i have full faith that both will do well

-fb

3. R Dubua

R Dubua League 2

23 March 2003
    North East ,ENGLAND
    How old is andrew johnson, cus he looks pretty old but i suppose so does robben considering robbens only 20.

4. Baggs

Baggs The Boss

15 October 2002
    Malta
    23 if i'm not mistaken.

5. 1860 London

1860 London Guest

He looks like a 26 year old

6. R Dubua

R Dubua League 2

23 March 2003
    North East ,ENGLAND
    He looks like 30+, around shearers age. But i knew he had to be younger if he's getting his first england cap.

7. 1860 London

1860 London Guest

Yeah, i know.

8. danwin

danwin Oak Hard

1 December 2003
    I'm a big fan of Downing, it will be nice to have a real left-footed winger in the side. It will really help balance the midfield. I just hope Wright-Phillips gets a start on the right.

9. R Dubua

R Dubua League 2

23 March 2003
    North East ,ENGLAND
    Well supposedly wright-phillips is going to start on the left and beckham on the right. But there was something somewhere that i read that beckham might be injured slightly and may not be fit so that would let wright-phillips on the right and downing could start on the left.

10. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    What ever happened to Kieron Dyer....is he not good enough for England anymore?

11. danwin

danwin Oak Hard

1 December 2003
    Kieron Dyer has never been good enough for England.

12. 1860 London

1860 London Guest

I am not an england supporter but i think england's got a really good squad they should play a 4-4-2 with downong on the left, his a really decent player.

13. Starsky

Starsky Guest

Sven needs to be deleted.