1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Dont Lose Your Cool!...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by SuicydeSnake, 31 October 2006.

1. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

Lol. I just bought the strategy guide and apparantley theres a new hidden stat for all players:

"There is a hidden player statistic called Cool. It doesn't affect the gameplay but if a player has it, he will not lose his cool after scoring a goal and during goal celebrations".

:lmao: i can't belive that, not that any of us would notice, but meh, thougth i'd post a little easter egg.

Anyone else know of other quirky secrets

2. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    That it quite funny. But it sucks that it isn't user definable for created players, if you would want your player to be "cool". :)

3. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

lol true. does anyone want to venture on the quest to discover who are the "cool players" ?

4. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    Wow, so nokami did actually do something this year :P

As for who is cool, henry always looks likes he slightly bored when scoring.

5. numberoneson

numberoneson wankin you off wit lips.x

12 May 2003
    Manchester
    Manchester City
    It's odd right, because i noticed a change atleast.

If your proper dominating the computer...like really heaping pressure on them, they tend to make a few mistakes with the ball.

Maybe that's it?

6. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

well the strategy guide said it doesnt affect gameplay so i doubt it