1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Does difficulty level effect your keepers?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by BarryFell, 3 November 2006.

1. BarryFell

BarryFell Conference

26 November 2005
    Does the dificulty level you set have any effect on the keepers? I just left it on 'normal' and I'm finding far too many multiplayer player games finish with rediculously high scores with shots flying in from everywhere. It was rare in PES5 to see 5 goals from one side for me and my mates but now we're seeing 5 often and we've had some silly scores like 9-5 which were totally unheard of in PES5. And this is after a week of playing! Can't imagine what it will be like once we get used to it. :(

I want realistic score lines. Not ice hockey scores...

2. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    It also depends on your game time

How long is your games?

3. BarryFell

BarryFell Conference

26 November 2005
    Same as before. 20mins. (Although it was stated as 10mins in PES5 but that was per half)

4. s0ulstarr

s0ulstarr Pro-Gamer

11 October 2006
    Leerdam
    Ajax
    When i play 20mins. ( almost all of my games on professional ) the scorelines aren't that high. Most of the time with a 2 goal difference.

5. england22

england22 League 2

1 June 2003
    i play 10 min games on 6 star in w11 10 and its always high scores..

games are crazy and they end up 4-3 or 7-6 or 4-4 while having two or three shots hitting to post too..

:|

6. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    i just beat my mate 7:1

7. bonus

bonus Non-League

1 September 2002
    I was playing my mate on Satruday, Arsenal vs Barca.

Half time score was 8-0 so we swapped over and the final score was 8-8. I was impressed by that.

I think it just goes to show that people who don't really know how to play the game aren't in much of a position to complain about what they see as faults.

It could well just be their playing style (or lack of).

8. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    yeah bout to say you must be lame as defending

9. scarface1999

scarface1999 League 2

6 August 2006
    this is really poor defending you are bragging about :P