does anybody have an account on Twitter?

BVB-Bastard

Conference
26 October 2006
Does anybody have an account on Twitter?
Because i wanted to ask Jon Murphy why are transfers i do in edit mode aren't done in league mode or master league mode during the season?
Because in PES 5 or 6, if i have done a transfer in edit mode, it was also automatically done in the season i had already started in league or master league mode. So if i want to have all the players who are signed by clubs of the english league in winter for example i have to start a new season and that sucks.
Do you know what i mean?
sorry for my bad english.

I don't think that was the case at all in previous versions, your Master League save only contains your Master League data. Changes you make to the database after you start Master League or a league season won't take effect in a previous save game.

You might well be able to get a Master League editor in the future done by a modder but in game what you're wanting won't happen.

I don't think that was the case at all in previous versions, your Master League save only contains your Master League data. Changes you make to the database after you start Master League or a league season won't take effect in a previous save game.

You might well be able to get a Master League editor in the future done by a modder but in game what you're wanting won't happen.

well in pes 5 and maybe also in pes 6, it was definately possible, because in pes 5, i did all transfer of the english league in winter and they were automaticaly done in the season i had already started.
In other sports games is it also possible to do transfers during a season and you don't know if it's possible or not, you just suppose that but maybe it is easy to change that per dlc for example. Otherwise you have to wait until 31. January if you want to play a season in league mode with all players who are signed by the football clubs of any league.
That's why i wanted to ask on twitter if it's possible to change that.

Last edited:
What do you want him to say??

He's right, you've never been able to make transfers in edit mode for your Master League team, and i think it'd be pretty shit if you could.

Well maybe i was wrong with ML, but that's not so important, because the problem is if i want to play a whole season with all players who are signed by football clubs of any league, i have to wait until 31. January and if i want to play a season with all players who are signed by clubs now, i have to wait until the update with all transfers until 31. August is published before I can start a season that's the problem.
Sorry, but that sucks, in other sports games, you can do tranfers during a season, that is not absurd to do transfers during a season.
In pes 5, I could do transfers in edit mode during a season in league mode, because the transfers were automatically done in the sason i had already started.

Back
Top Bottom