Do you use your 'own' team online?

timsmith10000 said:
Fair point. But Say you are a west brom fan, if someone chooses Brazil, you're not going to choose west brom are you?

Most probably not, no. That's why it's so annoying. I like to use Villa whenever I can but I'm getting fed up of choosing them and the other player jumping onto Brazil or Milan or suchlike.

Been using Fiorentina recently and hammering the likes of Milan and Barca. If that doesnt teach em, nothing will!

Always Newcastle for me, however the one that makes me laugh is you see people with favourite player Gerrard, fav team liverpool and then I choose Newcastle and they pick..........Chelsea????? or Arsenal ??????

Not quite sure why so many do that however it would be good if you had 10 seconds to change your mind after picking the sides. Not thatI would change but it would stop the guy however over tottenham and then quickly swapping to Brasil after you have chosen...

I like playing as newcastle but without the updated transfers, they are not so good.

Been having a good go online with Bolton lately.

This annoys me, I haven't played online in forever, cause it's always the same...Brazil, Inter, Inter, Inter, Brazil.

That just kills the fun.

Fun story though, my 2nd ever match online was against random guy picking Argentina, and I had no interest in playing him, so I just let the clock tick down, and I got Costa Rica for some reason, and won the game 2-1.

I usually play with "La Liga" teams... Valencia, Coruna, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal , Betis, etc I am always changing.

I use to play too with AS Roma and the netherlands or Argentina when the oponnent choose Brazil.

It is great to play with that teams as you know that you have to work to score a goal. When you make great matches with that kind of teams you feel good and the game is even more realistic! Using the teamwork the best you can. It´s a shame altough that the low shot acc almost always cause me to loose.

However I reject to play PES 5, the best football simulator ever, only with top teams like Brazil, Milan, etc I like to use many teams and make great passing, great possession of the ball.. It´s hard! But it´s beautiful too!

I know everyone says that Brazil are the best national team on the game, but personally, i'd say that England have the best team on the National side? Maybe you lot have differant veiws but when my Playstation goes online I willm be playing as England and then Wigan lol. Wish Leicester were on the game though.

Back
Top Bottom