Do you think Pro Passing is doing enough for FIFA?

Do you think the effects of Pro Passing should be increased?

• No - I have played the game and came to this conclusion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodelero

A.K.A. Xaor
21 September 2007
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a thread up on the FIFA forum to really push EA with the Pro Passing feature - and would love to see what we on this forum think regarding this feature. You've seen the videos, some of you have played the game - so a simple question:

Do you think Pro Passing's effect on the game, both the contextual AND user-weighting element, should be made more noticeable?

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a thread up on the FIFA forum to really push EA with the Pro Passing feature - and would love to see what we on this forum think regarding this feature. You've seen the videos, some of you have played the game - so a simple question:

Do you think Pro Passing's effect on the game, both the contextual AND user-weighting element, should be made more noticeable?

I want to say it should be increased but I don't feel right coming to a conclusion before playing the game. I'd feel like a real moron if I voted one way only to think differently after playing the game.

In particular, I think it's hard to say one way or the other until we see lower level teams play - it could be that PP is very noticeable when playing with a less than 4* team, and one concern is could a negative repercussion of increasing the effects of PP be that lower star teams become unplayable?

You might want to change the thread title, if you can. Your original thread title and your poll question are polar opposites, which might lure people into clicking an unintended option if they don't read both first.

:x: Yes - I have not played the game, but from the videos and previews, I came to this conclusion

Although, as a manual player, i guess Pro Passing doesn't affect me...

You might want to change the thread title, if you can. Your original thread title and your poll question are polar opposites, which might lure people into clicking an unintended option if they don't read both first.

Duh, I just made that mistake................:YAWN:

But this would be far better timed once the demo is out imo. Most of the opinions can be disregarded by EA atm as most have not played and have only seen crappy non representative video's. Have it only once the demo is out and you will also get far more votes imo.

Yes - I have not played the game, but from the videos and previews, I came to this conclusion

I also want proper fucking injuries when playing matches FFS!

:x: Yes - I have not played the game, but from the videos and previews, I came to this conclusion

Although, as a manual player, i guess Pro Passing doesn't affect me...

The same. But, it would be great to "feel" the different players in manual. As always, manual input determines what the player has to try. There must be some "stats filter" to determine the outcome. Right now, the game doesn't do well the second part of the process. Maybe it doesn't do it at all.

Has ant0n actually played the game?

Just lothario and stayingpower saying it looks sufficient then, Tik having clicked the wrong one!

Edit: and now Schmari who has only ever posted on PES areas except supplying a link to a vid in the FIFA 11 PC section. It would have been better if we'd asked people to give a short sentence why or why not just to try and make sure whether the vote is genuine.

I don't mean to be all Stasi about this but it's a bloody important aspect of the game that needs something done (or not) and I am a bit dubious about voters coming from a PES background, particularly 2010, thinking FIFA has enough passing error.

Last edited:
I was going to vote:

No - I have not played the game, but from the videos and previews, I came to this conclusion

But really we should wait until we play the game!

I was going to vote:

No - I have not played the game, but from the videos and previews, I came to this conclusion

But really we should wait until we play the game!

So you think there IS enough error by the looks of it?

Lami, please fix the thread title!

It's that 100% perfectly executed first touch, spin on a sixpence turn and perfectly struck pass, all literally in one movement, repeated time after time after time, that makes this game play so fast. I play all manual so I know it doesn't have to be like that but from the videos i've seen so far, it's just more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom