Do you need the Xbox 360 Camera....

TH14Gooner

Boot Personaliser
13 February 2005
... for the faces you want on the game, or can you just put it on the hard-drive and take the face from there, the same with kits.

Thank you

you need the camera - someone confirmed this in the the main thread about the game, you cant put images on a stick

Anyone know this for definite? Been reported elsewhere you can use a USB stick.

Not "reported", speculated, about the stick.

This is a report from someone who actually HAS the game, rather than some smart-arse thinking he knows what can be done.

To be honest, you can't even save pics from the XBLV Cam to the 360 HD other than for a background, so it's not that surprising.

I'm not too bothered anyway, I'll be able to take pics from the tv in HD and I shouldn't think the fact it's from a tv will display on the image - the main problem will be the stretching of the image on import.

so a USB flash drive can't be used to import facial pics but can it be used for badges/sponsors in kit editing?

Worth buying the camera then? Or you reckon someone will be able to figure out how USB stick can be used before Friday!?

so a USB flash drive can't be used to import facial pics but can it be used for badges/sponsors in kit editing?

From what I've read so far you can only use the camera for all of it.

IGNORE THIS BIT : Worse, there are only 9 slots to save the faces and shirt photos to.
EDIT - There are more than 9 slots for faces - but dunno the upper limit yet. And 8 slots for shirts ? We'll see... that could yet prove to have been an "HD full" glitch.

They really have ballsed up this year, a crap PES2008 edit mode after 18 months is MUCH worse than no edit mode in a half-assed PES6 release.

Last edited:
The more I'm reading about this seemingly horrendous edit mode the more I feel like I could be buying Fifa this year. In all honesty, it hurts me to say that but I'm sick of these continuously half-arsed efforts. I thought only being allowed to use one colour for logos in PES 6 was a ridiculous step backwards in terms of editing, imagine how p***ed off I'm going to be when I power up PES 2008...

More then 9 faces.. just tested it.
But cannot import more then 8 photos for kit editing...
This is a bummer...
PES 2008 score for me is: Gameplay: 8/10
Master League: 6/10 (they made it impossable to play with teams from the 18 empty slots)
Editing: 6/10
Graphics: 7/10
Animation: 9/10

FIFA this year has surprised me (in a positive way), they will hit Konami hard next year...for sure. --->:shock: never thought i would say this....

Looks like Konami just didn't care about next gen... 2 years already

Back
Top Bottom