Do you have to press anything to save when you are in a penalty ?

cchong2000

Non-League
12 May 2004
I ask this because I am now playing goal keeper in become a legend mode.
I can save the shoot by using the arrows key, but I cant hold the ball when dealing with some easy shots.

hope sum1 could help me !
thanks in advane

If this is really true that you are playing BaL as a GK with some kind of a 3rd party application probably it's the reason that not everything works right.

I have the same application. Unfortunately, it is only available to KONAMI beta testers like me. Works great for me though. Best part is when your team loses and you win a corner kick in the stoppage time. I have scored a goal this way and saved my team. This will probably be available in PES 2010 for all users and not just us.

Hahah... 8D even though i think this is just bull**** i would never play as a keeper in BAL, just keep staring at your player, walking around the goalkeepers area ;> And if you are lucky the CPU maybe shoots... Nah ;/

It is a new feature that will be introduced in PES 2010. The GK will be able to make saves and give directions to his teammates. He will also be able to choose where to send his passes and in case he is the captain, he will be able to talk to the referee.

Back
Top Bottom