1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

do they ban

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by MARC110, 31 December 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

does komnai ban player ?

2. D.J.ELMME

D.J.ELMME Conference

20 April 2006
    United Kingdom
    Arsenal
    i dont think so... typing from my PSP

3. johnj201

johnj201 League 2

6 August 2005
    Judging by all the spew and abuse,racism,cheating etc that goes on in the games and lobbies,i would seriously doubt that there is any kind of server monitoring or banning by Konami.
    There does'nt appear to be any kind or basic rules or regulations layed down to the players at all.

4. bigfraz

bigfraz Non-League

29 October 2006
    This coming from a man who supports sexism, lmao (jk)
    "aaahh a side boob" PG\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :shock: :circle: :circle: :circle: :x: :square: :lmao: :lmao:

5. johnj201

johnj201 League 2

6 August 2005
    There's a difference between watching Family Guy and calling people black -insert expletive here- (which is pretty common online).
    Anyway,Married with Children is my favourite show and that's hardly sexist at all.:lmao:
    mmmmmmKelly.;)

6. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

great so they dont ban what a joke

7. johnj201

johnj201 League 2

6 August 2005
    Whoa there.
    I'm just assuming that they don't ban.
    I have read theories that they actually do ban people by the amount of registered players dropping but i don't know for sure.

8. gturner04

gturner04 League 2

17 August 2005
    mathew5506 is a player they should ban one off they laggy cheats that can make your players very slow

9. ChonkTheDonk

ChonkTheDonk Guest

lol omg i dont know why you all bother playing... the game has turned into a joke... bring back pes4

10. iceobar

iceobar Tyneside Amateur League

3 September 2003
    Phoenix - unfortantely
    Watford FC
    and i thought the wife whinged and moaned alot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.