DO NOT order through Origin

TheWolf

Premiership
7 August 2003
Texas, USA
Manchester United
Having learnt my lesson now twice on games ordered through Origin, DO NOT order the physical copy of your game through them. They don't ship until a day or two after it's in the stores and they mail out by the slowest USPS service possible, 3-7 'working' days.

Don't be tempted. Origin is fine for downloaded PC games but you're royally screwed if you order a physical game through them, you won't get it until sometimes two weeks after the release date.

That sucks. I recommend Amazon if you don't already use them for other games. I've never had an issue and always get things on release day, and sometimes earlier.

That sucks. I recommend Amazon if you don't already use them for other games. I've never had an issue and always get things on release day, and sometimes earlier.

For amazon, always pre-order at least 2 weeks prior to release day.. Last year I changed pre-order from PES to FIFA with a weeks notice and didn't get the game till 5 days after release, same happened with a few CD's also!
Otherwise it's brilliant and no issues.

hi, was wondering if someone could help, i just received my copy for pc (disk) but it says i cant play it because of origin release control and it wont be available until the 28th, is there a way past this? thanks

hi, was wondering if someone could help, i just received my copy for pc (disk) but it says i cant play it because of origin release control and it wont be available until the 28th, is there a way past this? thanks

Yes use a VPN and trick your computer into thinking you live in America.

Then run origin in OFFLINE mode until Friday.

Back
Top Bottom