Do my eyes decieve me?????? Normal league mode....

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by bummy_jab, 28 August 2005.

1. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    I started to play as Barc in normal league mode and went to the calendar... I noticed that normal league mode now has CUP mode included... like a copa del rey while you play your league..... WOW didnt see this new feature mentioned before....or if it was mentioned i completely missed it..... Does anyone who has played league mode and is in their 2nd season know if a Champs League set up is included as well???????

This is great 4 those of us who dont want our players to age and see the AI make stupid transfers like Rooney going to Man City???? WTF?????

2. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    I hope you are right as it will add something extra to the PSP 1 player version.

3. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    yeah saw the cup feature when playing the italian league. Dont know about the CL bit though

4. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Yes, when you do a normal League, you can select the option to run a Cup with it.

5. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

cool will WE psp version will it have this and will it have english language

6. winston

winston Champions League

7 August 2005
    it's a knockout cup, like the fa cup

7. Pakigol

Pakigol Guest

I don't think there is Champion's League in normal league mode's next seassons...

in the ML mode, cpu plays the 4 leagues in the same time... in the normal mode only 1 league...

so, except if the cpu chooses the CL teams randomly (w00t bastia, crystal palace and albacete in CL...), there cannot have CL in the normal league mode...

Last edited by a moderator: 29 August 2005
  8. KingSly

KingSly Non-League

17 May 2002
    Berlin GERMANY
    I've finished Italian League. Got Champion and won the Cup.
    But the italian Cup Started with a group phase. 4 Teams each group, single match gainst group-opponents.
    No CL in the next season...
    But adds lot of realism to the League-Mode!
    Thumb-UP Konami! Nice addition...

9. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    I think Man City would be a great club for Rooney once he really has become the new Gazza

10. kingpug

kingpug Guest

Man City hahahah, it will be more like Barcelona or something.

I am going to start a new league later today, I wonder if it cheats anywhere near as much as the ML.

11. Mauras

Mauras Premiership

7 October 2002
    it's a nice feature but once again konami fail big time.

We should have a UEFA CUP and and a CL in the league mode, using other teams available, It would really boost the league mode and make it a fine option vs the sometimes boring and unrealistic ML.

12. Mauras

Mauras Premiership

7 October 2002
    it's a nice feature but once again konami fail big time.

We should have a UEFA CUP and and a CL in the league mode, using other teams available, It would really boost the league mode and make it a fine option vs the sometimes boring and unrealistic ML.