1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Do my eyes decieve me?????? Normal league mode....

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by bummy_jab, 28 August 2005.

1. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    I started to play as Barc in normal league mode and went to the calendar... I noticed that normal league mode now has CUP mode included... like a copa del rey while you play your league..... WOW didnt see this new feature mentioned before....or if it was mentioned i completely missed it..... Does anyone who has played league mode and is in their 2nd season know if a Champs League set up is included as well???????

This is great 4 those of us who dont want our players to age and see the AI make stupid transfers like Rooney going to Man City???? WTF?????

2. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    I hope you are right as it will add something extra to the PSP 1 player version.

3. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    yeah saw the cup feature when playing the italian league. Dont know about the CL bit though

4. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Yes, when you do a normal League, you can select the option to run a Cup with it.

5. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

cool will WE psp version will it have this and will it have english language

6. winston

winston Champions League

7 August 2005
    it's a knockout cup, like the fa cup

7. Pakigol

Pakigol Guest

I don't think there is Champion's League in normal league mode's next seassons...

in the ML mode, cpu plays the 4 leagues in the same time... in the normal mode only 1 league...

so, except if the cpu chooses the CL teams randomly (w00t bastia, crystal palace and albacete in CL...), there cannot have CL in the normal league mode...

Last edited by a moderator: 29 August 2005
  8. KingSly

KingSly Non-League

17 May 2002
    Berlin GERMANY
    I've finished Italian League. Got Champion and won the Cup.
    But the italian Cup Started with a group phase. 4 Teams each group, single match gainst group-opponents.
    No CL in the next season...
    But adds lot of realism to the League-Mode!
    Thumb-UP Konami! Nice addition...

9. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    I think Man City would be a great club for Rooney once he really has become the new Gazza

10. kingpug

kingpug Guest

Man City hahahah, it will be more like Barcelona or something.

I am going to start a new league later today, I wonder if it cheats anywhere near as much as the ML.

11. Mauras

Mauras Premiership

7 October 2002
    it's a nice feature but once again konami fail big time.

We should have a UEFA CUP and and a CL in the league mode, using other teams available, It would really boost the league mode and make it a fine option vs the sometimes boring and unrealistic ML.

12. Mauras

Mauras Premiership

7 October 2002
    it's a nice feature but once again konami fail big time.

We should have a UEFA CUP and and a CL in the league mode, using other teams available, It would really boost the league mode and make it a fine option vs the sometimes boring and unrealistic ML.