PC DLC 2.0 Expectations

ZOH

Banned
18 October 2011
London, Turin
Arsenal, Juventus
Other than the stuff already being touted about such as all summer moves and adding further stadia, UEFA elements, team updates, and online element updates. Do you reckon they will actually listen and re add the League Mode and allow you to play with default boots in Master League mode?

I'm hoping so, I mean the 'boot-gate' stuff seems a really easily fixed problem. It can't be done by modders as far as I know but I'm sure they can add an option for it to be turned off on Konami's end. The League mode also seems pretty easily fixed as well. I hope they actually listen to this problem but I'm not too sure how well the PES devs are associated with their community.

Other than this, I think the game is rather good. I won't hate on it just yet but I'm putting all my trust in this DLC 2.0 sorting the above. Messing with the Master League is a big deal for me and ALOT of other people so it kind of baffles me to why they would do this.

So what you reckon the chances are?

I really don't want to go play FIFA for the rest of the year, that would be horrible!

Back
Top Bottom