1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Disconnections

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by king dey, 14 November 2006.

1. king dey

king dey Conference

11 November 2006
    Been playing online since the weekend & have been enjoying it but the only thing that pisses me off is sometimes the play has frozen with no sign of starting again, so i'm left with no choice but re-set the console & this counts as a disconnection. Its happened twice now & its annoying - don't want to get a reputation as someone who disconnect cos they're losing - my gamertag is villan 2112, if anyone fancies a game. Online, lag free games are so addictive.

2. Trev

Trev Non-League

4 February 2006
    It sounds like your opponant has done the "pause" trick, hoping that you will get bored and give them an automatic 3-0 win and you a disconection.

Pure scum these people!!!

3. lazandreas

lazandreas Guest

its happened to me too, today i was playing and i was up 2 - 0 and the bastard froze the game, i was waiting for bout 10 minutes hoping he would disconnect but he didnt which forced me to do it, its so annoying

4. king dey

king dey Conference

11 November 2006
    These people are cocks - one dude went 1 nil up with 3 mins left & then did it - wanker. What do they do - pull the controller out the socket or what?

5. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    No, he only pressed the start button... and than they wait for the timer running out. After that in hangs.
    Seems this trick only works in certain stadiums. Which do you guys used?
    If you know which stadiums you can avoid it by playing in another stadium...

Last edited: 19 November 2006
  6. king dey

king dey Conference

11 November 2006
    I use Catalona, San Siro, Bernabau & Antilion stadiums.

7. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Which one did you use when playing that cheater?

8. sticknfix

sticknfix Non-League

5 August 2004
    Its happened to me while using the Orange arena.

Maybe it happens in all stadiums.. i dont know, but i can say for sure that its happened to me a couple of times in the Orange Arena.

9. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    So, I know now three stadiums where this occurs:
    Orange Arena
    Monaco
    Stade Olympico

Are there more? Please let us know.
    If we know which causes this, we know which one we should avoid...