Dexter - Season 3

Re: Dexter - Season 2

Nothing yet, hopefully one will come soon and it'll be region free.

Gunna say it again, GREAT show. I'm going to start again with season 1, one of the best first seasons of TV i have watched.

loved michael hall on six feet under, he's a brilliant actor imo. and this role just suits him a 100%!

Sundays episode (FX) was quality, each episode so far has been quality, I've never anticipated each end of episode teaser as much as this.

:))

I've just finished watching the second season. This is the best fucking show ever.

Bring on September 28.

*up*

the miguel prado / dexter morgan storyline is awesome. i love season 3! i have absolutely no idea how this is going to turn out or who the skinner is - any idea how many episodes s3 has?

This season started off pretty slowly but it's getting really interesting now. I still got a couple of episodes to catch up to though.

I agree with Stef, I'm also enjoying the whole Dexter/Prado friendship thing. I got no idea about what's going to happen, which is awesome. :))

302-307

So boring. Very disappointed so far, even if my bro told me things are going to change.

I think the subtleties of the show are lost on you, time to stop watching and pick something else, Dexter has been great this season leading up to episode 10 which was just superb and ended on a great cliffhanger.

"Has been great" for you.

Time for you to respect other people's opinion.

It's not because I don't like the 1st episodes of season 3 that I don't like Dexter. It's not the 1st time that you're attacking people for no reason :SS.

If you like it, good for you. Check this and please next time think twice before questioning my intelligence.

I'll let you know what I think of the 8th and 9th tonight ;).

Last edited:
No need to get your knickers in a twist dear, you just said you watched 6 episodes of a boring and disappointing show, why bother continuing? :) And I didn't question your intelligence so no need to be paranoid either.

...because I would have missed 3 very good episodes of a show I like.

308-310

- His name ?
- Dexter Morgan.

At last, the skinner is linked to Dexter's story. I was worried that he would never meet him face to face before the finale.

9/10

I should be watching four or five episodes in a row to finally catch up with this, since apparently the last couple of episodes have been insanely good. :WORSHIP:

I miss the Dexter of the first seasons. :CRY:

Good episode, not great (it's not as intense as it used to be), but I want to see the finale now :).

The beginning was a big shock and I didn't like it (?!?)
But after this little disappointment (1 min), I enjoyed the rest leading to a great finale scene.

I think that something terrible is coming for Dexter, like the murder of his sister or Rita... My bet, because the season was really quiet.

7+/10

Last edited:
Awesome episode,
the beginning was superb and I loved it, was convinced the skinner had kidnapped him so thought it was an excellent twist, when he decked Vince Masuka it was hilarious.

Awesome episode,
the beginning was superb and I loved it, was convinced the skinner had kidnapped him so thought it was an excellent twist, when he decked Vince Masuka it was hilarious.

best beginning for any show in a long time, i loved it :APPLAUD:

up there with my favorites, this show has lost nothing in my opinion. fantastic!

Agreed. The beginning scared the shit out of me as well. I can't wait for tonight's episode, I really can't see what's going to happen.

Though this season started slowly the last three or four episodes have been nothing but brilliant. Great show. :D

i allways wait to watch the episodes till the following saturday / sunday, so that the break to the next ep is not THAT big...but theni wait again...lol. maybe not this time. can't wait to see what happens.

Meh. The finale was a bit of a let down, specially after the last 3-4 episodes. There was hardly any suspense or tension, unlike the finales of the other seasons.

Though this season started pretty slowly the second half definitely made up for it. Sure it wasn't as good as the first two seasons, but it was still pretty good. Definitely one of the best shows on TV.

September is so far, far away. :CRY:

A good finale.
A less good season to my opinion.
But better than 90% of TV shows. Can't be perfection every year :).

It took me 7 episodes to notice that the Skinner was Gael Ortega from 24. :CONF:

8/10

@miguel : :APPLAUD: for the avatar. 1 month !

Back
Top Bottom