ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
dexter1.jpg

Strange, i don't see a topic for this show
try to see it if you can :)

Re: Dexter

worth a try.. since cover guy looks like he paid half for the summer tan.

few informations

During the day, Dexter Morgan is a jovial employee in the Miami Metropolitan Police Depoartment's crime lab, but his meticulously crafted life masks his true nature. In reality Dexter is a disciplined and murderous psychopath (a self-admitted "monster"), and he slakes his bloodlust at night by carefully killing the serial killers he tracks down during the day. Based on the novels (Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter and Dexter in the Dark) by Jeff Lindsay. Written by Clenching Teeth Toast Guy

intro (one of best for a serie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Si6YLWRS9A

Just watched episode one, quite enjoyed it!

Lead guy is from 6 feet under, woman from the Riches is in it, and the kid from ER was in that episode as well. Seems quite good for the first episode. Might watch more this week!

i'm 5 eps in and really enjoying it... i hope it maintains it's quality to the end, though his sister is annoying..

The two 1st episodes of season 2 are as nice as the season 1. This show is not going to change. It has his own style and the story is still very good. All the characters are good actually.

The two 1st episodes of season 2 are as nice as the season 1. This show is not going to change. It has his own style and the story is still very good. All the characters are good actually.
Oh yeah i just see the 2 first episode of the season 2, it's really great :)

Re: Dexter - Season 2

nice one...

still on series 1 in the uk, its better than I expected, but ropey at times...

didnt even know it got a second season...

Enjoying season 2 so far. I didnt think they'd be able to continue such a story line in series 1... which was based off the book. I really like this show... one of my favourites this year so far.

I've seen some episodes and I enjoyed them so I'm waiting for the DVD.

The episodes on FX right now are they Season 1 or 2?

OK, thanks.

I think the finale is next week.

Back
Top Bottom