1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

DEPOR'S KIT IS FU*KED!?!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Verbal Kint, 25 October 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Kint

Verbal Kint Conference

24 May 2003
    London, England
    Is it just me or have Konami released a game with a serious flaw!?!?? Look at Deportivo La Coruna's shirt, it's a absolute MESS!?!?!!!

2. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    Wow, the game must be unplayable now. Thank god you started this thread to tell us.

3. SaintScott

SaintScott League 1

17 December 2002
    Southampton, finally.
    I've noticed some serious glitches around the collar of the Arsenal kit too, you get two triangles at the oin from the shoulder to the main front part sometimes.

And don't even get me started on Konami being too sodding lazy to put new kit templates and boots in since WE10...

Oh yeah, and while I'm picking holes, William Gallas is no. 10 for Arsenal, not number 3 as in the game.

Last edited: 25 October 2006
  4. Verbal Kint

Verbal Kint Conference

24 May 2003
    London, England
    Very funny! I only started a new thread coz I noticed no one had mentioned it! Although it doesn't effect gameplay, it is quite a big oversight (which should've been picked up before release) on the part of Konami don't you think???

I use Depor when I play, so yes it does kinda spoil my enjoyment of the game. If there was a problem with the team you used (let me guess - Barca? Arsenal? Chelsea? Inter? etc etc), you wouldn't be upset by it?!??

My apologies if I was supposed to go through the WHOLE game and check every kit upon discovering the problem with Depors before starting this thread.

Prick!

Last edited: 25 October 2006
  5. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
  6. Verbal Kint

Verbal Kint Conference

24 May 2003
    London, England
    ROTFLMAO!!! IT DOES, BUT IT'S A TERRIBLE INTERPRETATION OF THAT!

MY BAD!

*quickly exits thread in shame*

LOL!

7. Professor Nutmeg

3 July 2002
    Master League
    So wrong.

There is a first impressions thread already active. If everyone stuck to posting their views in there, we wouldn't have the mess these boards become at the release of each game.

8. Verbal Kint

Verbal Kint Conference

24 May 2003
    London, England
    I'm big enough to admit when I'm in the wrong.

My apologies, Prof.

9. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    Well, ain't a big mistake. Big mistake is the Numbers of Internazionale players. Ibrahimovic 18? Crespo 11? Grosso 6?
    oh god.

10. Professor Nutmeg

3 July 2002
    Master League

Apologies accepted :)

11. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Closed. If we had a hall of fame forum I'd put this in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.