demoTweak2009 for PES2009 PC DEMO

I didnt notice a difference when I put the aspect ratio to 6.1 like. Although I think it's a canny demo, there are major flaws and a couple of things annoying me, such as player movement, yellow cards being given for some amazing tackles (albeit from side/behind but still, when you cleanly take the ball and barely touch the man....) oh and the annoying thing when you give the ball to a fast player, but hold on...it seems as though the slow 36 year old defender is able to keep up with him for half the length of the pitch. Sort it out.

I'm experiencing a strange problem, when I make a long pass there is a slight distortion on the image, seems like the texture is being dragged, this happens only when the ball is passed long or sometimes when I shoot from faraway. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem?

I have an LG TFT-22" 5ms Analog Monitor, I fear that the problem might be related to the Analog input instead of the normal DVI can anyone confirm this or is there anyone using a similiar monitor whith such problems?

I'm thinking on buying a new Monitor with a DVI input instead of Analog but I would like to know if the problem is related to this.

ty for the help.

I'm experiencing a strange problem, when I make a long pass there is a slight distortion on the image, seems like the texture is being dragged, this happens only when the ball is passed long or sometimes when I shoot from faraway. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem?

I have an LG TFT-22" 5ms Analog Monitor, I fear that the problem might be related to the Analog input instead of the normal DVI can anyone confirm this or is there anyone using a similiar monitor whith such problems?

I'm thinking on buying a new Monitor with a DVI input instead of Analog but I would like to know if the problem is related to this.

ty for the help.

Have you tried setting the "wait for v sync" option in the settings.exe?

Yes I did, V-Sync is a Vertical synchronization it as nothing to do with this problem, this is more like an horizontal delay when passing the ball long or shooting from far, it's not a delay in time however, the game moves like it should but it seems like it drags the image slightely, which after a long period of playing will hurt your eyes.

Unfortunately this is the only game I have where this happens so... .

Does anyone have a 22" TFT with an analog input instead of DVI? If so can anyone please confirm if this problem is just mine or...

ty very much.

Last edited:
Please guys, i have this problem when I try install pes demo.
Error 1335.The cabinet file Data1.cab required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.
what may I can do?
I downloaded demo from rapidshare.

I had problem the same, I it vista ultimate 64 For the love of gods somebody aid in :RANT:

Please guys, i have this problem when I try install pes demo.
Error 1335.The cabinet file Data1.cab required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.
what may I can do?
I downloaded demo from rapidshare.

I had problem the same, I it vista ultimate 64 For the love of gods somebody aid in :RANT:

You demo file is corrupt, I think, you need to download again this demo.

When I start downloading the DEMO I'm verrrryyy sure that "JUVE THE GREAT" would have this "file" done already...., :FISH:

In Fact, IT's already here from day-1 :APPLAUD:

Trim's yach bro...!!!

forgot to say that you also get the penalties at the end of a tied game.

How on earth did you do that? I mean it's not hidden in the game anywhere, it's only possible if you have taken a file from the full game. It's amazing.

it's funny... i actually didn't even do it on purpose. Penalties are in the demo, but they are getting disabled when the settings screen is displayed (where we choose the difficulty). So all i did was block that disabling logic, and that's it. Simple as a watermelon

it's funny... i actually didn't even do it on purpose. Penalties are in the demo, but they are getting disabled when the settings screen is displayed (where we choose the difficulty). So all i did was block that disabling logic, and that's it. Simple as a watermelon

A humble question to the pes modding master:
Are we gonna see a kitserver so the teamserver gets life? :WORSHIP:

I had also played around a bit... and I was able to unblock these settings in the screen before the game, so I could select a different ball for example. However, the settings for penalties and extra time weren't selectable then, although they looked as if they were... seems like there is an extra "selectable" flag for the frame around them which I didn't find.

Would have released that, but I had no time... Also, it only works with the original exe (not modified by Kitserver, setting time back to 5 minutes isn't enough). I just found a piece of paper on my desk saying "0xb82359 => 0xeb". Those who are able to handle a hex editor can try to set the byte at the offset 0x782359 to 0xeb. Should work, but all at your own risk!!

I had also played around a bit... and I was able to unblock these settings in the screen before the game, so I could select a different ball for example. However, the settings for penalties and extra time weren't selectable then, although they looked as if they were... seems like there is an extra "selectable" flag for the frame around them which I didn't find.

Would have released that, but I had no time... Also, it only works with the original exe (not modified by Kitserver, setting time back to 5 minutes isn't enough). I just found a piece of paper on my desk saying "0xb82359 => 0xeb". Those who are able to handle a hex editor can try to set the byte at the offset 0x782359 to 0xeb. Should work, but all at your own risk!!

First you put 0xb82359 and later 0x782359. I tried both and the good one is 0x782359:

It works, and you can see the ball ingame.

Amazing finding, big thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom