Demo Error

cy-x

Non-League
16 September 2006
Ceyhan
Fenerbahçe
my computer: Vista 64 bit, 8800gts 640 mb, 4 gb ram

error message: warning: your computer does not meet the minumum spec. necessary to run this software. you may experience error during operation. The video card does not have the necessary spec. (Vram 64mb)

lol

and graphic setting low not change

Why?

error message: warning: your computer does not meet the minumum spec. necessary to run this software. you may experience error during operation. The video card does not have the necessary spec. (Vram 64mb)

lol

Why?

You can "ignore" that message right? Do it and the game will run. I can´t also change detail level, but I have an Intel integrated graphics card. I dont understand why you have those problems. Try to update all drivers.

Same problem here.

System specs: Vista 32bit Cpu: E6800 Ram: 4GB Vga: 8800GTS

Must be directX10 that vista has I believe, would really like a solution though.

I also got this problem, pretty annoying when you just got a new rig :applause:

System specs: Vista 64bit Cpu: E6750 Ram: 4GB Vga: 8800GTS 640 MB.

me too.....

windows Vista ultimate 32 directx august 2007
asus Asus Blitz Formula p35
Core 2 Quad Q6600
gtx 8800 768mb new 163.71 driver (163.69,163.44 tried)
4gb 1066 OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC Edition
2x500gb WD sata II
:sad:

me too, i got something like missing a file and the demo didnt work at the very first time, vista is dx10 so i isntalled dx9c from pes6 dvd and my video card isnt the best as your (6200) but... then im able to select whatever resolution i want,

the problem is the memory. It don't likes 4gig. When you take 2 gig out of you're computer it works fine. I hate this bug!

Vista causing havock again..............im sticking with xp until vista is stable.........pes2008 is dx9 not dx10 so thats a suggestion why it wont run in vista...........dx9 can only be run in XP

The reason it might not like 4gb and ram is because 32bit operating systems are restricted to 3gb of memory which might be the reason why the game dosnt like 4gb of ram.

I've got a probleon on 32bit too. It says I'm missing the component "(Vertex/Pixel Shader 1.x)"

My graphics card isn't much good but I've got a high spec system otherwise. PES6 runs like a dream if I run it on 3D analyzer.

Any help?

lol

Why?
downgrade your pc to 2GB ram ... it worked for me.. thx to Iceblue

Just downloaded the PES2008 demo. The game loads, but then crashes at the menu screen & restarts my pc. Sometimes I can get to the formations screen but again crashes.
System specs: vista 32bit, 2gb ram, ati x1950 (with latest drivers)
I'm afraid i may not even get to run the full game.

Back
Top Bottom