1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Defense AI sucks: computer just camps on 6 yard line

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Perky Intruder, 12 August 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quit my master league game cos its too unrealistic.

anyway to fix this?

2. spygyper

spygyper Conference

8 April 2005
    Liverpool
    I suppose if you lower the difficulty of the game it would make defences more penetrable.

3. ayzee

ayzee Conference

4 July 2005
    Oh please!

You quit because you had trouble scoring?

how lame..doesnt anybody like a challenge nowadays

4. beachryan

beachryan Golden Boot Winner

4 July 2003
    Bermuda
    I'm sure he could score, simply pass around the edge of the area until a quick space opens up, then have a 30-yard shot which'll score. Man that's fun.

5. kingpug

kingpug Guest

So did I, and no it aint the trouble scoring, it is so boring it makes me wanna cry, if you call this a challenge then I have to laugh, hard.

Btw I play only on 3 stars and its sitll bad so unless 1 stars is different, then its a waiste of time really.

And yea ryan it is fun!!

Half the time I run out of people to pass too because they have every man behind the ball, and my players dont know how to make runs or find space. Even shooting from outside the box is hard because they have that much men behind the ball, I cant believe people actually think this is normal, do this in football and you get slagged till you die, it is a cowards tactic.

Last edited by a moderator: 12 August 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.