1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Defending questions

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by KJK1LL3R, 26 October 2006.

1. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    What is the defending like on the xbox 360 version? I hope to god it is better than WE10 which was piss poor IMO! Has the zone press & counter attack options been removed from the team settings ABC selection screen as it is in WE10? I hope it is back to the way it was in PES5! Also when I started playing WE10, it was obvious that Konami want to see more goals scored as i could see that in all the default formations, the backlines are all automatically set very high up the pitch and normally the defensive line is a fair distance outside the box whereas in PES5 they where always inside the box on on the 18yard line by default! I hope the same problem does not still exist in PES6! WE10 may just have the very bad influence on the future of the PES/WE series that i had hoped it wouldnt!