Dead Rising (360)

Get the uzi, stay in the shadows and hide in the tree's they always get stuck. Shoot the bloke with the gun the other two are pretty easy after that. Just a warning though they always come back but they never really bothered me after the first time.

Managed to avoid them by going through the other mall on the left and then crossing over :D Cant save anybody though, they keep dying on me. 3 hours to the second case for me.

djdoc360 said:
And where do I get these UZI's from in the first place?

DJ

Where you first enter the mall in the same place as the demo stay right and go to the stairs, on the middle part of the stairs jump up onto the blue canopy. Walk along as far as you can (you'll pass a bear and some OJ) there is a uzi on the last part.

I dont like this game. Its poorly constructed and gets very boring quickly. I played it for 2 days and took it back to the store. Back on Saints Row now.

I kept my copy for a fortnight then sold it on eBay. Fun for a few hours but it gets dull very quickly

Just played the demo of this yesterday and i really enjoyed it.

I'm getting the full game soon. Probably at Blockbusters.

Do people here still play this?

Might get this again. Had it when I first got a 360 and found it enjoyable.

Well I used to have one.
I bought it on launch night at midnight but then about a year later I went through a bad patch after it broke and then the replacement broke a few months later, then the replacement for that broke a few months later and so on. With them breaking down over and over and me getting too afraid to play my games and do anything without saving every few minutes I had enough and asked about swapping the replacement console (and the few games I had) for a PS3 and they said yes.

Ohhh OK.

Good choice ;).

I've been through 7 Xboxs to date. 6 broke (RROD x 3, Disc drive x 2, E-47 x 1) and 1 I sold because I needed the money. Even though I really enjoyed this game, I don't think I'll be buying another Xbox for Dead Rising 2 or other Xbox exclusives. Xboxs have just been hassle for me since day 1.

If you already have an Xbox and want a fun game, this game has everything. Some of the achievements are insane though and so frustarting, such as " Transmissionary - Answer all calls from Otis" and the one where you have to play the game constantly for hours and hours to achieve the time achievement, a real test of your Xbox's life. Try not to RROD doing this one... I gave up haha.

Last edited:
I managed to do the one where the best way to achieve it is to drive around in the underground over and over. I think it's called 'Mass Genocide' or something. I got the achievement and the next morning when I turned the console on i had 3 red lights blinking at me.

Is Dead Rising 2 a 360 exclusive?

No Dead Rising 2 is coming to both the XB360 and PS3, and maybe even PC.

Back
Top Bottom