Dead Rising (360)

KJK1LL3R said:
What is exactly is the problem with the save system? I just go to a bathroom or the security room anytime I wanted to save!

Something to do with not being able to go back because there is only 1 save slot apparantley.

benjo said:
If you like zombies, capcom, resident evil, originality, elaborate atmospheres, humour, beautiful graphics, ... GO GET IT RIGHT NOW !!!
Any game that has all those things AND the Capcom seal of approval is a instant hit.

jay666 said:
I dont really care about the saves i just wanna kill zombies.

One of the achievment is to kill 53594 zombies that is the population of this town (n°44 zombie genocider)!

this one is for you jay "the devil" 666

jay666 said:
Yep thats the one for me i'm gonna kill em all with a salmon. Arrrggghhh did'nt turn up again today i'm well pissed off.

or with a "large trout"

Mine arrived yesterday in the post from Game.Enjoying it, but its bloody hard at times trying to get survivors back to the security room alive. there are just loads of fucking zombies. I haven't adjusted to the timescales yet and how much time I have got before cases expire etc and the fact that weapons run out quickly. Theres loads of stuff to explore and achieve, i can envisage multiple playings just to get extra stuff.

slasher said:
Mine arrived yesterday in the post from Game.Enjoying it, but its bloody hard at times trying to get survivors back to the security room alive. there are just loads of fucking zombies. I haven't adjusted to the timescales yet and how much time I have got before cases expire etc and the fact that weapons run out quickly. Theres loads of stuff to explore and achieve, i can envisage multiple playings just to get extra stuff.

Give the survivors a gun each it helps but never give them the chainsaw they kill everyone with you. I'm really enjoying this game.

I hate this game. Played it at my mates and almost fell asleep. I dont get whats good about just killing zombies. Thats all you do. The "missions" all involve the same idea. Killing zombies. Why spend 49.99 on that when you can spend £1 at an arcade and probably get more fun out of it.

Bought it today as all the reviews were good, and needed a game for my new console. Really enjoyed it so far, however the safe feature does make it tough, although i think that once you get used to it it will make the game more intense and make you more carefull. Fun picking up the different weapons and hiting zombies, aswell as survivors (kicked a ball at one of the women and she fell over and called me a arsehole, or something like that). Dont know how long it will keep me coming back, however ill be busy for the next month till pes6 comes out anyway :D

Noted said:
I hate this game. Played it at my mates and almost fell asleep. I dont get whats good about just killing zombies. Thats all you do. The "missions" all involve the same idea. Killing zombies. Why spend 49.99 on that when you can spend £1 at an arcade and probably get more fun out of it.

Are you sure you did'nt just play the demo?

I think its a fantastic game, loads to do in and plenty of randomness, which I like in games. I love dawn of the dead so to play a game similiar is great.

Sheva and me too hopefully. I went and got Test Drive Unlimited from my local Tesco the other day because them useless twats dont have stock of Dead Rising which is what I really wanted.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Sheva and me too hopefully. I went and got Test Drive Unlimited from my local Tesco the other day because them useless twats dont have stock of Dead Rising which is what I really wanted.

DJ

Hows it play DJ?

Its ok-ish mate. Not as good as Gotham 3 and some of the physics are really laughable. Graphics are good and so are the Sound FX. The biggest disappointment is so far I have NEVER been able to get onto the TDU Servers to play online!! it sucks in that respect too!

My advice to everyone else would be dont buy this if you already have Gotham.... your not missing much.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Its ok-ish mate. Not as good as Gotham 3 and some of the physics are really laughable. Graphics are good and so are the Sound FX. The biggest disappointment is so far I have NEVER been able to get onto the TDU Servers to play online!! it sucks in that respect too!

My advice to everyone else would be dont buy this if you already have Gotham.... your not missing much.

DJ
Ok you should of just waited for dead rising

Ive got Dead Rising now and fook me I find this hard! I was a bit of a Resi Fan/Legend back in the day but this is mental! tonnes and tonnes of Zombies everywhere!

I keep getting killed in the 'Backup For Brad' part of this.... Any tips for killing that Carlito guy?

DJ

the first time i played it, i basically ignored all the cases and just ran about exploring the randomness of the game, rescuing survivors and buildng my level up. By the time I finished I was level 32 or something, I got ending F i think, then I just restarted the game but got to keep all my stats. So the game was much easier becuase of my level and because I knew where to go and how the games dynamics worked, time wise etc.. I just completed it properly doing all the cases and am now doing overtime mode. At first it was frustrating but now i think its one of the best games ive played for a while.

In regards carlito, just go get the mini chainsaw from adam the clown and run up and hit carlito about 3/4 times. all the bosses are easy with the mini chanisaw, it feels like cheating.

djdoc360 said:
Ive got Dead Rising now and fook me I find this hard! I was a bit of a Resi Fan/Legend back in the day but this is mental! tonnes and tonnes of Zombies everywhere!

I keep getting killed in the 'Backup For Brad' part of this.... Any tips for killing that Carlito guy?

DJ

Stand to the right where the wine crates are and look up towards him pump him full of lead, but watch out for his bombs.

When you have nearley killed him he will run around you just have to follow him and keep shooting him.

Yep that happened to me after I gave up with Backup for brad... fuckers!

DJ

Whatever you do dont go into the underground parking lot! Went in there earlier in the game with a car and was enjoying running over loads of zombies, however after awhile the car breaks down, there are no lights, no signs where to go and hunderds of zombies coming at you, obviously i died down there :lol: It was actually very creepy

I keep getting killed very early on and I cant save too many people either, those bastards who drive about and blam the shit out of you keep killing me!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom