Dead Rising (360)

That would be the TV system as opposed to Region Encoding I would have thought?

DJ

Just got my latest issue of GamesTM yesterday, and I quote:

"The American's get their hands on Frank West's blood-fuelled adventure a few weeks before us, so any eager 360 importers can spend the end of their summers zombie hunting."

So another one for 'possibly' region free.

Dead Rising

I just bought it today, came out 3 days ago. Anyway its an okay game at occasions it can get boring. But pretty nice how you can pick up objects and do nice stuff with. Using the CD's is really fun.

Anyway anyone else have the game? Next game im getting is Saints Row when it releases AUG29th.

btw just realized I postd it in the wrong forum, my bad got mixed up. Also didnt see this thread.

Last edited:
Well thats a good point you have got to be tactical so it does have some depth...

You cant compare it to Winning Eleven 10 mate different types of game.

DJ

The demo is pretty good, but i just wish it was more of a survival horror experience rather than a "one man, zombie killing machine" experience... I like spitting in zombies faces, before throwing a till at their head though! Plus that toy lightsaber kicks ass.

Last edited:
Definitly the saving is a downfall for the game. But the rest is alright, seems like the game is getting better the chainsaw is bloody fun to use. Chopping their bodies in half is just hilarious.

It's infinitely playable. there is no one way to play it. It's look better than anything before it(GTA type roaming etc.) and it plays very well. the variety is some of the best i've seen in any type of game like this.....but wait

NO game is like this. it's the first in in it's own genre and it does it so well the first time around that it's an instant classic.

When is it officially out here in the UK? ill be straight into a local gameshop to get it.... preferably not GameStation unless im really desperate

DJ

jay666 said:
8th Sept mine is on order. P.s. It's not got planes in it, is that going to be next gen enough for you?
Dude that wasnt a shot at me was it? I said Current Gen games have planes and bikes in it :)

DJ

NickSCFC said:
It'd be a bit pointless if it did have planes...

imagine if you could just leave the mansion in RE1 and get in a plane, how pointless would that be?

I was taking the piss someone said Saint row was'nt next-gen because it did'nt have planes. I'm pretty worried about the copy of this i'm gonna get from play.com this week seeing as my copy of Saints row was duff. Knowing my luck the same thing will happen.

Yoz !

Tried this game yesterday evening (just after France 3 - 1 Italy ; thanks for the offside) on a Full HD projector + 5.1 and i just think i'm gonna buy my copy as soon as i wake up !

The game is much more better than i thought (demo is awful), and I just feel like it's gonna bring something new in video games ; i just feel like i'm already addicted.

i'd like to tell you more but my english is a little poor to describe it precisely.

If you like zombies, capcom, resident evil, originality, elaborate atmospheres, humour, beautiful graphics, ... GO GET IT RIGHT NOW !!!

i'm sure you'll make the game several times like a RE and i think there's a lot of things to unlock like always in that kind of capcom games (new characters to play with, weapons with infinite ammo, time attack mode, ...

I hope you can unlock a MP mode or coop but my friend told me this game hadn't any.

P.S. : Please Santa bring me back a full hd projector and bigger walls in my flat ! I promise i'll wash your skidoo everyday til next december. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
What is exactly is the problem with the save system? I just go to a bathroom or the security room anytime I wanted to save!

Back
Top Bottom