David Bentley

AgentSmithMatrix

League 1
14 July 2004
Liverpool
He's been very impressive this season in my opinion. I think he's an excellent attacking midfielder. He's a joy to watch. He scores, he gets assists and he's a good dribbler.

Anyone else been impressed with his displays?

Amazing player. I watched his last game (Derby-Blackburn) and he was brilliant! If he continues to play like that then he will go to a top club, no doubt.

Gonna be linked with everyone and his dog this month.

Probably one of the better English talents around. Needless to say we have been linked with him and I think it would be a great move to get a top English player in the Pool setup. He adds a goal threat from midfield, can cross with both feet, is technically very good on the ball, he wouldn't look out of place in a top club.

Apparently Athletico and Valencia are after him to.

Absolutely. Fantastic player. I think the best winger in the league after Ronaldo.

hmm not sure, petrov has been pretty sick this year, joe cole aint shabby either... to be honest i havetn watched enough of blackburn this year...

not really sure why valencia or atheletico would get him, he isnt nearly as good as joaquim or simao

I didn't see him going far back in the days of Arsenal, mainly because he was so weak. Now he has become stronger he can take on players and has developed into a great player.

Back
Top Bottom