David Beckham bought Pro Evo For his pals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
scan3ar.jpg

Now that is cool! He is smart enought not to get Fifa.

holy shit they'r gonna be online? ill add a few of them, give becks some advice ya know;)

Maybe they'll get those adapters so you can use your ps2 controller instead of the god-awful p.o.s. xbox ones (actually, to be fair, i've not seen a 360 one- might be ok :))

besides the 360 should tide them over til ps3 launch ;)

Why is there a 360 there, and why do those dipshites not realise that the highest density of gamers are 18+?

Cause he prob bought the XB360 you chump, hence the price tag of 350 quid for a 360 and PES5. Also with the XB360 they will be able to voice chat with the headset rather than the PS2. Do you really think his mates would of been impressed with a 100 quid console.

STR said:
Why is there a 360 there, and why do those dipshites not realise that the highest density of gamers are 18+?

because its an english tabloid. They are probably the most biased/stupid/ignorant/lying/nationalistic publications available in today's media

tiktiktiktik said:
because its an english tabloid. They are probably the most biased/stupid/ignorant/lying/nationalistic publications available in today's media

thats soooooooooooo true

sammy_etoo said:
I wish i was one of Beckham's friends!:(

same here :( .......\\:o/ oh well on the sunny side expect to see becks with a black eye sometime this christmas, as posh wont be getting "any"..:mrgreen:

Did anyone see one of the Cole brothers (Ashley) playing PES on that Sky documentary a while back?

He put in an immense free kick with Beckham.

KOP_007 said:
Did anyone see one of the Cole brothers (Ashley) playing PES on that Sky documentary a while back?

He put in an immense free kick with Beckham.
I'd love a video of that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom