1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Danilasi the Cheater

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by borbs, 14 June 2007.

1. borbs

borbs League 2

21 June 2004
    Last edited: 14 June 2007
  2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    I like the way every cheat is getting his own thread now. They're probably getting off on it, you know.

3. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

How are all of you not bored of PES6 yet? Online cheaters/bugs/overall crap game...

4. borbs

borbs League 2

21 June 2004
    That sucks but unfortunatly there isnt any better game to play.

5. G_N

G_N Guest

I think danilasi isnt cheater, i mean he is in my group, several people played him and he has no team cheat, maybe he stopped. :roll:

6. borbs

borbs League 2

21 June 2004
    I played him today. I was wining 2-1 and he started lagging...the kind of lag u dont see anything happening so he scored obviously!

Now ure telling me he is not a cheater?? Check the pics! Once a cheater always a cheater!

Im never playing anyone above 800 points again cause all i played so far are cheaters, no merit at all! When theyre loosing either they start lagging or they disconnect in some way that the match doesnt count (cant understand this either)! Thats why u see guys with more then 40 wins in a row!

7. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

PES5 :)

8. ramiro7

ramiro7 Non-League

4 February 2006
    heist is cheating not danilasi

9. borbs

borbs League 2

21 June 2004
    lol, u better check the pics again...

10. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
  11. NozNoz

NozNoz Non-League

21 November 2005
    How do people lag on purpose? I thought this only happened when you have a bad connection so it would affect them too???

12. ShiryuX

ShiryuX PESAmerica Staff

4 November 2006
    Argentina
    Boca Juniors
  13. borbs

borbs League 2

21 June 2004
    Man...have u haver played online??? My name is on top of Danilasi's team! Im playing with arsenal and he is playing with barcelona! Check the in game pic and think for a while before posting...

14. ShiryuX

ShiryuX PESAmerica Staff

4 November 2006
    Argentina
    Boca Juniors
    Do you know what Humor is? Seems not.
    See the picture i posted.

15. racecar10101

racecar10101 Banned

5 November 2006
    Simple just start seeding torrents you have downloaded maxing your upload.