1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

d-pad VS analog ps2

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by winning11, 3 August 2005.

1. winning11

winning11 Conference

20 July 2005
    what do you play WE with?

i use to play with the d-pad but sibce we8le the joystick seems better....What about the rest of you

Last edited: 3 August 2005
  2. Re: d-pad VS joystick ps2

you mean analog ?

i play with analog as well

3. laitang2000

laitang2000 Non-League

16 January 2004
    read in one of the magazines once where they were interviewing the main developer. One of the developers favourite tip was to master the D-Pad

4. TrebuTa

TrebuTa League 2

8 April 2004
    I use the sticks.

5. Harregarre

Harregarre Conference

16 July 2005
    I use the joysticks, I HATE the d-pad. It's well... bad. Never used it for any game and won't be. Analog just feels better.

6. //++Loki++\\

//++Loki++\\ Guest

I use the D-Pad for most games

Its only really driving games and hockey games I use the analog

7. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Surprised this question has never been asked before........

8. The Power

The Power League 1

18 July 2003
    LOL :lol:

9. ruffneckc

ruffneckc Salad Yute!

27 April 2003
    New York
    Arsenal FC
    D-Pad for WE!! More more responsive than analog, which is a big deal in the heat of a competitive game. The reaction time to go from completely down to completely up on the analog stick is too slow for my liking. Sliding the thumb from down to up on d-pad, however, is super quick. All my friends that use the analog stick simply cannot match me for responsiveness in tight encounters. They agree, but complain about finger hurting when using the d-pad so they continue to use analog - sissies. :)

10. tony 7

tony 7 League 2

30 August 2003
    Northamptonshire
    I use d-pad always have because I feel more control of my shots and passes. he only bad thing is my thumbs hurt after a while using the d-pad.

11. greenmachine

greenmachine League 1

5 November 2003
    I use the analog stick for control of my players , but when the shot bar is going up I flick to the dpad could be wrong but I tend to think that the Dpad gives you more control of your shot..but that should not be!

12. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    d-pad makes better control.. however analog doesnt hurt fingers... i only switch to analog when im leading by 2 goals or more and my finger need resting

13. i use analog, more comfy and easier turns

14. I wish I used d-pad, because you can't play WE9 with analog. :(

15. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    y not?

16. HBK972

HBK972 Guest

hö? of course you can play we9 with anal-sticks (:D)

btw im playin /w d-pad

Last edited by a moderator: 4 August 2005
  17. Roool

Roool Non-League

19 March 2003
    Paris
    analog... better for health fingers... :)

18. central

central Guest

def analogue, find it so much easier 2 dribble. no idea how u guys are able 2 play with the dpad.that post about it being more responsive does sound good, but im happy with my style.

19. Harregarre

Harregarre Conference

16 July 2005
    Hehe, and for some reason When you press one button on the d-pad the whole pad tends to to go down. Might just be me... :lmao: