CW and the 'Cleaner' Bobby's Theory!

BobbyBox

WING NUT!
10 October 2003
Arsenal
I have been thinking about this and feel there is something deeper in this.

As some of you know CW mentions that the 'cleaner' has woken him up some mornings.

Also some people have implied that CW and Tim live together - as their bond is so strong.

Also JB posted in the Random Crap thread that he found Hand drawn pictures of himself on another site.

Also we all know CW doesn't like the new Euro game that much.

I have put all this together and come up with the most likely outcome. You can call me what you will - Columbo, Ironside, Quincy, Sharky and George etc etc

This is my Theory

CW and Tim do actually live together. (I'm not suggesting in any other way than a plutonic relationship where no innapropriate touching is involved.)

I also think the 'Cleaner' is a code name for Tim. Tim is in fact a Hit Man - in the same vain as 'Leon'. That would also explain the fancy car Tim has come by in recent weeks and pretends it is his 'Dads'.

We all know hit men call their Clients 'Dads' so he is refering to his Wage he gets from killing people - paying for his car.

The pictures of JB were Drawn by CW because he resents the fact that JB has set up a Euro league that he hates to take part in. Therefore he will pass these pictures onto Tim who will 'Hit' JB some time this week I should imagine.

I have sussed you two out and ask you to end your reign of Terror Now!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!!!

JB if your in your house just keep moving around - doing short sharp movements. So your harder to hit. If you see a little red dot moving around your house take cover!!!!!

So if JB doesn't post after this week, it is CW and Tims fault because they are sick murdering Bastards!!!

Just a theory though - I may be wrong......but I doubt it ;))

Havent you heard Boxy? Jack Bauer was killed this morning.... :( The Chewing Gum Pot (for Master League Draws) was shot and its contents showered JB and buried him alive....

Its a sad sad day :((

That was just a dream DJ, I did tell you this when you ran in here crying. Now go and annoy your mother.

I thought i had heard of "The Cleaner" before but couldnt remember where

I would like to take this opportunity to point out to everyone that me and cw DO NOT actually live together, he lodges at my Dad's house which is about 5 minutes away from mine!

I would like to take this opportunity to point out to everyone that me and cw DO NOT actually live together, he lodeges at my Dad's house which is about 5 minutes away from mine!

I didn't know that - Interesting! So your Dad is the 'Cleaner'.

The Cleaner kill users that CW has banned so they never come back, he tried to get in mine the other week. Tim7 is really CW's imaginary friend.

Its sad you had to find out this way Tim. It doesn't mean you still can't be friends. It might make your relationship stronger?

Don't blank him though, listen to what he has to say - I'm sure they didn't tell you, because they didn't want you to get hurt.

They never thought a great mind like mine would come raking up through your life and unravelling the mystery.

I'm sorry!!

I just found this picture of Tims "the cleaner" dad.

MichaelBlouse.jpg

SPOOKY.

Back
Top Bottom