cut scenes in slow motion

DrMorsa

Non-League
25 February 2008
i have a little problem. i am playing pes 2011 on 1920x1080 in full mode and the game runs perfectly. the only problem is that when they show the players coming on the field and all the other cut-scenes and replays, they are in slow motion. even the replays are slower than they should be.... any suggestion?
ps: i run it on a AMD Athlon II X2 250 processor 3.00 Ghz, 4 G Ram and 512 Mb Video card

Last edited:
seriously i don't know. i have installed pesedit patch 1.2, i know it uses kitserver, but i don't know about loadmixer. how can i find out?

What does it say in your Settings specifications? If they all say good then your game should run flawlessley.. any of them say ok or less then your system doesn't meet the recommended requirements

on my graphic card it says OK. gpu and vram it says ok. the others are good. so it's because of my graphic card? but i repeat. while playing, the game runs good. only at those cut scenes it's in slow motion

You need to look in kitserver, or peseditserver or whatever it is named.
Then run the config.exe as administrator.

It sounds to me like the level of detail is set too high for certain aspects,
and this will result in slow motion entrance scenes etc.

Read kitserver thread or kitserver docs for further information.

the thing is that in kitserver folder I don't have config.exe. all i have is "manager.exe". i know i shoul have something like that but maybe this patch eliminates this. i don't know. and that exe file only tells me if the kitserver is attached to pes2011.exe

Pesedit 1.2? It's already an ancient version, it uses older kitserver which does not have lodmixer. Maybe you should upgrade to the latest version 2.x of pesedit? Or, if you're technically more savvy, try to "upgrade" only the kitserver which comes with 1.2?

Back
Top Bottom