Custom Tactics

Dryzer

Banned
3 October 2009
Liverpool
Liverpool FC
Yo people,

Anyone worked out custom tactics and the best setups for it? I've found that leaving them yields the best results however the cpu still tries to walk the ball in on occasions.

Anyone been experimenting with these? Last year you could ramp up the shooting and they would shoot from distance a lot, that doesnt seem to work this year at all.

I think we should put in any results we find in here. This is purely to enhance teh game for single player of course. :)

I tried my usual one; Bolton vs Arsenal and it had slightly more effect than 11, but not as strong as 10. I put shooting up to 100 with the other settings to help make them more attacking but it didn't help with long range shooting.

Tbh, with the extra time on the ball, and the improved AI possesion I'm finding most of my matches to be pretty good with regard to possesion/domination in relation to opposition quality.

Playing a weaker side I can batter them possesion wise but it's still really hard to score, whereas playing the likes of Utd I have to really defend well and let them keep possesion till they make a mistake. It's not great, but a lot better then last time. And if weaker teams try to play more open against me I tend to rip them apart (unless my own players are having an off day).

Back
Top Bottom