1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Cursor Switch and Passing Directions

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Star_Ruler, 28 October 2008.

1. Star_Ruler

Star_Ruler Conference

19 February 2007
    Is it me, or is the new "Semi-Assisted" Cursor switch messed up? :CONFUSE: It seems off.. way off. Creates a bit of confusion and frustration at times when it doesnt work. Also maybe it's just my controller, but doesnt the passing directions seem a bit too sensitive? Sometimes when I wanna pass straight, it passes to the left. It does it quite often too which can make games a bit frustrating.

What do you guys think?

2. Dazzlà

Dazzlà UTG!!

20 November 2007
    Bristol Rovers
    yea i know waht you mean, sometimes the passes go behind the player and the through balls are werid. it never reaches lol.. and when they make a run they run too far and always go offside. just got to adjust to game...