[Current/Next Gen] Battlefield 4

Just started on this, although admittedly just the campaign.

Doesn't seem as good to look at as BF3 and the COD's.

It's been okay so far, but nothing special.

FD

Is it me or they are ruining this franchise?

Their focus lately been on strange stuff and useless gimmicks, everytime I see new stuff I get disappointed.

On BF3 I used to look forward to DLCs, now they are just weird, like levolution show offs, new weapons a vehicles that scream OP, lazy map design.

The shitload of accessories and unlocks don't even motivate me, cause in the end you are going to be running the same stuff, cause only a few of them make a difference.

I'm not sure, maybe I'm not playing too much, maybe I got tired because of that crazy BF3 time I had, but I don't see the brilliant balance and play style versatility I used to see. I know that last sentence sounds crazy, but that's how the game used to feel, you could play with all styles yet nothing was that much of an OP.

Not sure if I could've done anything to get past it, but stupid part of the game with fighting tanks in a village and stupid Hannah jumped in a tower I was picking people off from, unfortunately it wasn't a wooden one, and she blocked the door and I was trapped.

Had to commit suicide as she wasn't for moving and the enemy seem to wait until a certain part of the map your on to make themselves known.

FD

Been watching the naval strike footage on jackfrags channel. Finally we have a decent set if DLC maps.

It does look like DICE are starting to fix some problems too.

Enjoyed BF3, but not so much this.

The ending was absolute mince and as short as hell. The actual game itself didn't last too long either.

FD

Playing as a Commander via a tablet is very cool, much better than the controller.

I played for two hours today with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom